OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» USDA Now Asking People to Register Their Vegetable Gardens for National Database - DON'T DO IT!!!!
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Being Kind Can Have a Huge Impact on Your Well-Being. Here's How
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient extinct 'miracle' plant may have been rediscovered in Turkey
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anarchy Means Only No Rule, No Rulers; In Other Words — Freedom
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rewilding Food, Rewilding Our Mind & Rewilding the Earth
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Scientific Mysteries Of Plato’s Atlantis
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX rolls rocket to pad ahead of Crew-5 astronaut launch
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — In The Aftermath Of Ian
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now That Twitter Belongs To Elon, Here Is What He Will Do To The Platform In His Own Words
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RT Victorious In Google Censorship Lawsuit, YouTube Forced To Restore Blocked Channels
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles From The Air 2022 Season UK
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Can’t Hide the Truth Any Longer about COVID Jabs
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SIXTH property insurer declares bankruptcy after Hurricane Ian
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Ian Recovery Update, Day 5
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Is Sending a Rotorcraft to Titan in 2027. Here's Where It Will Land.
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Preparing to Publish Study on 4 Potential Adverse Events Following Pfizer Vaccination
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dutch Government Obstructs Excess Mortality Research
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on in the skies above America? Mysterious Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Sacramento
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank Settles with Investors in Case Regarding Epstein
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Sues CNN for $475 Million for Defamation
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit

Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit

Posted on Monday, 30 November, 2020

Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit News-uri-geller

Geller has had a change of heart. Image Credit: CC 3.0 Aquarius2000
The spoon bending Israeli had previously sued Nintendo for their use of a Pokemon that was inspired by him.
Back in the year 2000, Uri Geller - the man who made a name for himself bending spoons using his alleged psychic powers - sued Nintendo over its use of Kadabra, a spoon-weilding monster that was part of the insanely popular Pokemon franchise.

Aside from the fact that the creature was holding a spoon, its name in Japanese is written as Yungerer or Yungeller, which Geller argued was an obvious reference to him.

"Nintendo turned me into an evil, occult Pokemon character," he said at the time. "Nintendo stole my identity by using my name and my signature image."

The Israeli spoon bender ultimately won the case, which meant that the creature could no longer be used on trading cards.

Now however, Geller seems to have had a complete change of heart as evidenced by a letter he has written to Nintendo granting them permission to use the character again.

"I am truly sorry for what I did 20 years ago," he Tweeted. "Kids and grownups I am releasing the ban. It's now all up to #Nintendo to bring my #kadabra #pokemon card back."

"It will probably be one of the rarest cards now! Much energy and love to all!"

According to Geller, it was the sheer number of letters from fans asking to have Kadabra reinstated that compelled him to write to Nintendo to make it happen.

Whether the spoon-wielding pocket monster will actually make a comeback however remains unclear.

Source: Kotaku.com

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/341372/uri-geller-apologizes-for-pokemon-lawsuit

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum