OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Accidentally Allows Someone To Tell The Truth On Air
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Draining Las Vegas: Here is who's using the most water in valley
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilots in Flight at Higher Risk of Death from Myocarditis After mRNA COVID Shots Says Army Surgeon
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit

Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit

Posted on Monday, 30 November, 2020

Uri Geller apologizes for Pokemon lawsuit News-uri-geller

Geller has had a change of heart. Image Credit: CC 3.0 Aquarius2000
The spoon bending Israeli had previously sued Nintendo for their use of a Pokemon that was inspired by him.
Back in the year 2000, Uri Geller - the man who made a name for himself bending spoons using his alleged psychic powers - sued Nintendo over its use of Kadabra, a spoon-weilding monster that was part of the insanely popular Pokemon franchise.

Aside from the fact that the creature was holding a spoon, its name in Japanese is written as Yungerer or Yungeller, which Geller argued was an obvious reference to him.

"Nintendo turned me into an evil, occult Pokemon character," he said at the time. "Nintendo stole my identity by using my name and my signature image."

The Israeli spoon bender ultimately won the case, which meant that the creature could no longer be used on trading cards.

Now however, Geller seems to have had a complete change of heart as evidenced by a letter he has written to Nintendo granting them permission to use the character again.

"I am truly sorry for what I did 20 years ago," he Tweeted. "Kids and grownups I am releasing the ban. It's now all up to #Nintendo to bring my #kadabra #pokemon card back."

"It will probably be one of the rarest cards now! Much energy and love to all!"

According to Geller, it was the sheer number of letters from fans asking to have Kadabra reinstated that compelled him to write to Nintendo to make it happen.

Whether the spoon-wielding pocket monster will actually make a comeback however remains unclear.

Source: Kotaku.com

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/341372/uri-geller-apologizes-for-pokemon-lawsuit

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum