OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ... Original

ANTARCTIC STRANGENESS, “CRASHED” SATELLITES, & THAT ...
November 30, 2020   By Joseph P. Farrell

Well the Thanksgiving weekend has come and gone, but the strange stories kept coming in, and perhaps the strangest one is this one that was spotted by R.H., V.T., and many others. It's about the discovery of that strange "monolith" 0ut in the middle of nowhere in Utah.  And, as an added bonus, just one day after I blogged this story, there's an update that V.T. caught on RT (Russia Today)... but we'll get to that in a moment...
But the "monolith" isn't the only strange thing about the story. There's two versions of this that I want to share, and they're both... well... odd:
Let's take the first story first, before examining the "monolith" story more closely in the second article.   In the first story, oddly enough, the "monolith" is apparently not the only strange thing popping up in the southwestern American desert. As the first article makes clear, "wreckage" that looks more like the soft-landing of a satellite was found in Arizona:
One discovery happened in north-central Arizona. According to reports, a large metal object fell from the sky in a remote area of Dennehotso, a community about 25 miles east of Kayenta. It crashed around midday on November 18.
Navajo Nation Council Delegate Nate Brown shared a picture of the object on his Facebook page writing “My chapter officials reported that this fell from the sky between Dennehotso abs Rock Point. Navajo Nation police did receive the report so they’re checking on it right now. No one was hurt.”
A police spokesperson described the object as a satellite. But this object was also attached to parachutes.
Police said the unidentified object was released to employees from a company called Polar Field Services. This company has not responded to any inquiries.
From the company website, it is based in Colorado and specializes in providing logistics and support for expeditions to locations in extreme climates.
Speculation online is that this was attached to a high-altitude weather balloon this company is known to use.
OK, so we have (1) a satellite that was (2) perhaps being carried by a balloon (perhaps for testing purposes, as the things that normally carry satellites are rockets), that (3) "crashed" in Arizona, but it really didn't crash because it was attached to parachutes, which means someone wanted it to land, and (4) that someone may be the "Polar Field Services" corporation, which apparently "released" the satellite-or-whatever-it-is to its employees, and is keeping a tight lip about it. And, oh yes, "Polar Field Services" according to the article is "based in Colorado" and "specializes in providing logistics and support for expeditions to locations in extreme climates," the type of climate perhaps  being suggested in the name of the company itself: Polar Field Services.
Now I don't know about you, but I get the distinct whiff of "Antarctic strangeness" from all this. One could, I suppose, argue that the northern wastes of Canada or Siberia would qualify as locations of "extreme climates" that are "polar," and one would be correct. But by the same token, if one wants to talk about "polar" conditions where there actually is land at one of the poles, and where conditions are certainly "extreme", then Antarctica is the only candidate. And that raises a few prickly questions of its own on this porcupine of a story: why would a company providing "logistical" services to "expeditions" in "extreme climates" be testing what looks like a satellite with a balloon, and parachuting said "satellite"  into the Arizona desert near the town of Kayenta. (Believe it or not, I've been to Kayenta a few times, and I can assure the reader that it's as "in-the-middle-of-nowhere" as any place can possibly be.) And it appears to be a test, since what was discovered was a "satellite." It may or may not be a satellite, but assuming it is, why would a company design a satellite with parachutes?
On and on we could go, but I think you get the idea. Something rather peculiar is going on in the deserts around Kayenta, Arizona, and in my high octane speculation view, it may have something to do with Antarctica.
But wait, there's more... There's also that story about the discovery of the "monolith"  in Arizona's neighboring state to the north, Utah. This one is long on vagueness and short on details:
The Utah Department of Public Safety helicopter was assisting Utah Division of Wildlife Resource officers counting bighorn sheep when the crew spotted something mysterious from above.
The discovery was made Wednesday.
“One of the biologists is the one who spotted it and we just happened to fly directly over the top of it,” said pilot Bret Hutchings. “He was like, ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa, turn around, turn around!’ And I was like, ‘what.’ And he’s like, ‘There’s this thing back there – we’ve got to go look at it!’”
The crew circled back and landed the helicopter to take a closer look. They couldn’t believe their eyes.
Tucked in a red rock cove was a shiny metal monolith protruding from the ground.
“I’d say it’s probably between 10 and 12 feet-high,” Hutchings said. “We were kind of joking around that if one of us suddenly disappears, then the rest of us make a run for it.”
Hutchings said it didn’t look like it was dropped into the ground from above. It was firmly planted there.
“We were, like, thinking is this something NASA stuck up there or something. Are they bouncing satellites off it or something?” Hutchings questioned.
That said, the crew decided it didn’t appear there was any scientific purpose to it. Hutchings said it looked as if it was manmade – perhaps more of an art form than any kind of alien lifeform.
“I’m assuming it’s some new wave artist or something or, you know, somebody that was a big (2001: A Space Odyssey) fan,” Hutchings said, referencing a scene in the movie.
Because the monolith was in an area the crew feared amateur adventurers might get stuck, they were intentionally vague about its location.
The group left with pictures and videos but few answers.
And that, dear readers, is almost  the entirety of the article. Needless to say, I have some suspicions here: some folks from the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources are out in a helicopter counting bighorn sheep, when suddenly one of them spots a "metallic thing" - the "monolith" - sticking out of the ground that's tucked away in "a red rock cove". They land the helicopter and take photos and videos, but do not disclose the location because they all feared "amateur adventurers might get stuck." Except I rather suspect that the whole purpose of the "monolith" and whoever put it there is precisely to stoke public curiosity so that more and more people make the trek to find it for themselves. (A little investigation with air traffic control?)
In other words, the "monolith" appears to have the same function as the "monolith" in Stanley Kubrik's 2001 A Space Odyssey: it's perhaps an alchemical object designed to provoke curiosity and transformation of consciousness.
Funny thing, too, the pictures of its location show red rocky formations, such as one encounters in southern Utah around Zion State Park and eastward, and that means, just north of Arizona, and Kayenta just happens to be in the very northeast of Arizona, in the area of the big state and national parks of southern Utah...the whole area, from southwestern Utah/northwestern Arizona, to the area around Kayenta in northeastern Arizona, has similar landscape. One wonders,then, if in some strange way, these stories might be related.
See you on th... oh yea, about the update. Just days after the "monolith" was "discovered," it appears to have been removed by whoever put it there, or, as the article below suggests, was stolen? Either war, a telltale sign, perhaps, that the jig was up and the game was over...
‘Aliens took it back?’ Utah monolith mysteriously DISAPPEARS, possibly stolen at night
See you on the flip side...

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/11/antarctic-strangeness-crashed-satellites-that-strange-monolith-in-utah/

Thanks to: https://gizadeathstar.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum