OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Sky Gods’, Credo Mutwa & The Alien Agenda
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» USGS: Magnitude-7.5 earthquake strikes northern Peru
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Van Allen Belts
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: World’s First Vaccine Murder Case Against Bill Gates Filed In India’s High Court
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Australia Needs Lions Not Sheep”: Melbourne Streets Overflow as Protestors Stand for Freedom
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spanish Basque Court Revolts and Suspends the Health Pass for Violation of Rights
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Media Says Rise in Football Players Suddenly Collapsing is a “Coincidence”
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON: A Perfectly Timed Variant to Scare the Unruly Back into Submission
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solutions for Healing from the mRNA Bioweapon
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through November 20th, 2021
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Newly Released Records Reveal What Really Happened in Epstein’s Final Moments
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Freedom Protests Again Bring Australian Cities to a Standstill
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Unveils Its Plans For Omicron Strain
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Planet Ponzi’, The Magic Money Tree of Modern Monetary Theory
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 301 new extra-solar planets to Kepler’s total count
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Create Genetically Modified E Coli Bacteria for 3D Ink Printing
The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week

The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MUST SEE: The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood and Much More to Testify This Past Week and Save His Country (VIDEO)
Date: December 6, 2020Author: Nwo Report

The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood to Testify This Past Week Amistad-Presser-Truck-Driver-600x302

Source: Joe Hoft

On Tuesday the Amistad Project held a USPS Whistleblower Press Conference.  There is one part of this event that went virtually unnoticed until now.  The truck driver from Pennsylvania is an  American hero who wanted to save his country.

On Tuesday news broke that truckloads of ballots were being shipped from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 election.  One truck driver who drove one of these truckloads stepped forward to report the shipment.  He had much to lose and little go gain in doing so, like so many witnesses we saw the past couple weeks.
This man is a hero.  He was introduced by former Kansas Attorney General Phill Klein who shared the following (starting at 41:30 mark):
The first time I met Jesse I went up to his home.  I’d heard about his story and Colonel Shaffer was with me.  We went to check the veracity of the person we were speaking with.  And generally what you do is you begin with questions to set the scene so that the witness has confidence.  So that they can gain their confidence, you let them know that they are in control so that they can stop the conversation any time that they want.  They can kick me out of the house.  We had a video camera, he could stop the video.  He could refuse to answer any question he could ask me any question that he wanted.
So I had Jesse set the scene.  During the scene setting he mentioned something to me.  It was an offhand comment.  He was telling me about his jobs and he said that there was a time there when he had some difficulty and then he went on setting the scene.  I knew what he was referring to but he did not know that I knew.  Jesse did not know what I knew about his background…
…I said Jesse why don’t you tell me about that little difficulty that you had.  He said what do you mean?  It’s about your past.  He said, what do you want to know?  I said the truth, that he’d been arrested, that he’d served some time, that for a while there in his life he wanted to do things his way.  That he violated probation, that he went back up and when he saw his first daughter born he decided to turn around his life and he’s been sober since then.
I said, you know this is going to come down on your head.  If you step forward, this is going to come down your head.  There will be people who will not be concerned about what you saw they will be more concerned about trying to destroy you, because they don’t like what you saw.
And I asked him if he told his three daughters that their father had been in prison and he said he hadn’t.  They didn’t know.  Now they will.  Now they will.  This man is telling the truth…. he is a truth teller.

https://youtu.be/mCGsY0bNxLg

https://nworeport.me/2020/12/06/must-see-the-unknown-story-of-the-courageous-truck-driver-in-pennsylvania-who-risked-his-livelihood-and-much-more-to-testify-this-past-week-and-save-his-country-video/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum