OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Microsoft files a patent to bring back dead loved ones as AI "chatbots"
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ryan Gable & Steven Cambian. Truthseekers & The secret teachings simulcast on David Wilcock & more.
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Simone Gold – The Truth about the CV19 Vaccine
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Industrial-Scale Election Fraud – Did It Happen?
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Broadcast pioneer Larry King dies at age 87
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Skeptics Now Being Labeled ‘Extremists’ by Big Pharma and Calls Them a National Security Threat
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Baseball Legend Hank Aaron Dead After Receiving the Experimental Moderna mRNA COVID Injection
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISS live feed captured squadron of UFOs flying through the clouds
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Removes Claim ‘Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism’ From Its Website
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Final Judgement Pending
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 1:43 am by RamblerNash

» Thrive Movement - Nassim Haramein - Evolution of Humanity
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Near collision with UFO captured on camera by airline passenger
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Attorney General Vows To Fight Biden’s Imminent ‘Illegal & Unconstitutional’ Actions
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment on Fraudulent President Joe Biden
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s ‘Unity’… By War?
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump slammed for failing to pardon Assange, Snowden and freeing War Criminals
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vatican bank's former chief found guilty of money laundering, sentenced to nearly 9 years in prison
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stops Reporting on Experimental COVID mRNA Injection Side Effects
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Halfway Through this Winter of Covid, Overall Mortality is Around Normal for this Time of Year. Something Doesn’t Add Up
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» No flight from the physical world
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» That Which Remains Unconscious will Come to us as Fate
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes January 17, 2020
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » STINA BO BINA » Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion

Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EXbW4pIWAAENH7M?format=jpg&name=360x360

Just some good old fashioned Live reaction and fact checking of ECETI’s James Gilliland discussion with Corey Goode. I filmed my live reaction while doing some quick google searches to fact check the claims made by both Corey and James. Also reviewed ECETIs website and James assertion that his website provides much better evidence of UFOs compared to the “Fuzzy Tic TAC”. What do you think? Btw all this is just my opinion as a novice on the subject. As well as someone who enjoys looking at Hoaxed UFO videos and video/photo editing tutorials. There are literal children hoaxing ufo videos all over YouTube. You can’t be too sure and I’d rather be a skeptic than have egg on my face and be fooled. Fool me once and all that. It’s not be all end all situation, guys. It’s just me giving my opinion on some schmucks website and his ufo footage. Please calm your tetahs. I promise I will edit and release the second part. If you guys want it. If not then lmk what ya want next. No bigs to me :) Fair use and all that good stuff. Fair use fair use fair use.

https://youtu.be/R5rftDqwQOE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum