OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New US Navy UFO footage reportedly leaked
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 Vaccine Death Spike?
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» More parents STANDING UP
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» OSHA Returns: Employers May Be Liable for ‘Any Adverse Reaction’ From Mandated Vaccinations
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Legal System Corrupted
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AstraZeneca Woes Persist as Vaccine Side Effects Generate Headlines
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another Pastor Arrested In Canada Following Anti-Lockdown Church Service
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Learn Why Bill Gates is Being Brought Down for Failing China’s Takeover
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Megadrought Nightmare: No Water For Crops, Horrific Wildfires, Colossal Dust Storms And Draconian Water Restrictions
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychedelics Are Set To Explode In 2021
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Ufo report with Jeremy D McGowan
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Strange cigar shaped objects flying through our sky plus MORE
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spaceships Landed On The Moon Captured By Nikon Coolpix P1000, Real or Fake?
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liquid water discovered inside a meteorite
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – The Woo Deal
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People Are Rising: Melbourne, Australia Freedom Rally May 15, 2021
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/17/2021 - Human Sacrifice on Temple Mount Won’t Save Satanists
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» My Thoughts on the ArVee by Anna Von Reitz
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI releases documents on Seth Rich’s murder
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC is Suppressing Data?
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » WOOSHIP THE NEW AGE/ NEW CAGE GURUS, SHYSTERS & UFO COMMUNITY FRAUDSTERS » BLUE CHICKEN CULT ~ DAVID WILCOCK & COREY GOODE » Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion

Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Stina Marie - LIVE Reaction and Fact Checking ECETI: Corey Goode and James Gilliland Discussion EXbW4pIWAAENH7M?format=jpg&name=360x360

Just some good old fashioned Live reaction and fact checking of ECETI’s James Gilliland discussion with Corey Goode. I filmed my live reaction while doing some quick google searches to fact check the claims made by both Corey and James. Also reviewed ECETIs website and James assertion that his website provides much better evidence of UFOs compared to the “Fuzzy Tic TAC”. What do you think? Btw all this is just my opinion as a novice on the subject. As well as someone who enjoys looking at Hoaxed UFO videos and video/photo editing tutorials. There are literal children hoaxing ufo videos all over YouTube. You can’t be too sure and I’d rather be a skeptic than have egg on my face and be fooled. Fool me once and all that. It’s not be all end all situation, guys. It’s just me giving my opinion on some schmucks website and his ufo footage. Please calm your tetahs. I promise I will edit and release the second part. If you guys want it. If not then lmk what ya want next. No bigs to me :) Fair use and all that good stuff. Fair use fair use fair use.

https://youtu.be/R5rftDqwQOE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum