OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Czech Prime Minister Ends Vaccine Mandates: ‘We Do Not Want to Deepen the Rifts in Society’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former White House Physician Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test After Weird Presser Breakdown
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell files for a RETRIAL
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity rover finds possible evidence of life on Mars
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  US Airlines: ‘Dangerous 5G Rollout Will Grind Commerce to a Halt’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parents Outraged Over Photo of Teacher Taping Mask to Child’s Face
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pandemic Narrative Undergoes Radical U-Turn
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NHS Doctor Tells Patient NOT to Take Covid Vaccine Because They Will Be PULLED Soon
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maine Doctor Loses License, Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation for Treating Covid Patients with Ivermectin, ‘Spreading Covid Misinformation’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The doctor who quit her job after being suspended for promoting ivermectin, criticizing mandates sues Houston Methodist
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Posted on Tuesday, 8 December, 2020

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief News-haim-eshed

Is there really a secret pact between world governments and ET ? Image Credit: Haim Eshed
A retired Israeli security chief has claimed that we've been in contact with the 'Galactic Federation' for years.
According to Haim Eshed, who spent 30 years as head of Israel's space security program, both Israel and the United States have been in contact with intelligent extraterrestrials for years.

This 'Galactic Federation', he claims, made contact as part of their efforts to understand "the fabric of the universe" and have a base on Mars which is also home to representatives from both countries.

US President Donald Trump is not only aware of this, Eshed argues, but was also on the verge of disclosing the situation until the Galactic Federation stepped in to stop him from doing so.

They claimed that such a revelation would cause mass hysteria and that humanity first needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are."

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised," said Eshed. "Every place that I went to at the academy with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind. "

"I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

The 87-year-old has now published a book - The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations with Professor Haim Eshed - in which he details his experiences.

So far however, no concrete evidence of this alleged 'Galactic Federation' has been forthcoming.

Source: Jerusalem Post

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/341636/us-israel-in-contact-with-et-claims-former-chief

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum