OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UPDATED! BOMBSHELL: New Project Veritas video hits it out of the park!!! Watch now!
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's a 'Lost City' Deep in The Ocean, And It's Unlike Anything We've Ever Seen
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Food shortages will increase in 2023: here are the top 13 most likely products to show scarcity
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunter Biden Was Receiving Classified State Department Briefings on a Regular Basis – Used to Promote Biden Family Business
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Commercial-Scale Nuclear Fuel Recycling Facility Being Developed
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where the Hell Are Biden’s Weed Pardons?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Detroit Lions Player Dies at 25, Team Announces
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» CHD Sues FDA to Obtain Documents Related to VAERS Reports on COVID Vaccine Injuries, Deaths
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Breaking: Federal Judge Blocks California Law Punishing Doctors for ‘COVID Misinformation’ aka "COVID VAX TRUTH"
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Satire Or Serious: "Why Didn't The Unvaccinated Do More To Warn Us?"
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's - 01/26/23
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth’s Core Has Stopped and May Be Reversing Direction, Study Says
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Transgender Agenda News
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parsing an Ungrateful Generation
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Engineered’, Yes,…But In The Wuhan Lab?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» It's Hammer Time - San Francisco judge orders police bodycam footage of Paul Pelosi attack to be released
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Establishment Demands You Stop Damar Hamlin Conspiracy Theories
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Record Renewable Energy Generation in Australia Led to Record Low Demand and Emissions in Fourth Quarter of 2022
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consuming medicinal cannabis oil improves sleep in adults with insomnia
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Major Blow as Experimental HIV Vaccine Fails in Late Clinical Trial
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Oh!! - 90 seconds to midnight
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA is building a nuclear rocket to get to Mars in just 45 days
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Posted on Tuesday, 8 December, 2020

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief News-haim-eshed

Is there really a secret pact between world governments and ET ? Image Credit: Haim Eshed
A retired Israeli security chief has claimed that we've been in contact with the 'Galactic Federation' for years.
According to Haim Eshed, who spent 30 years as head of Israel's space security program, both Israel and the United States have been in contact with intelligent extraterrestrials for years.

This 'Galactic Federation', he claims, made contact as part of their efforts to understand "the fabric of the universe" and have a base on Mars which is also home to representatives from both countries.

US President Donald Trump is not only aware of this, Eshed argues, but was also on the verge of disclosing the situation until the Galactic Federation stepped in to stop him from doing so.

They claimed that such a revelation would cause mass hysteria and that humanity first needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are."

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised," said Eshed. "Every place that I went to at the academy with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind. "

"I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

The 87-year-old has now published a book - The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations with Professor Haim Eshed - in which he details his experiences.

So far however, no concrete evidence of this alleged 'Galactic Federation' has been forthcoming.

Source: Jerusalem Post

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/341636/us-israel-in-contact-with-et-claims-former-chief

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum