OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It Was Worse Than We Thought: NO ONE Met Japanese Prime Minister at the White House Door Except Stationary Army Guard
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA delays Mars helicopter flight for software update
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Is the Outcry Over the New York Times Sowing Vaccine Doubts?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After vaccination: Number of deaths in nursing homes explodes
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Amsterdam March17th crazy footage pyramid shape plus MORE
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's happening in the Washington sky? Strange light flashing
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Off Strong Solar Flare and Coronal Mass Ejection
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman is planning to marry a chandelier
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous Ancient Mystery Plateau Found?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON An Insight into the TTSA UAP App with Rob Freeman
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens Spring Series
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sane COVID Vax Advice For Emergency Workers in Canada
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Gov. DeSantis Says Lockdowns Have Been a ‘Huge, Huge Mistake’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - Is there a fundamental structure to our universe?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Posted on Tuesday, 8 December, 2020

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief News-haim-eshed

Is there really a secret pact between world governments and ET ? Image Credit: Haim Eshed
A retired Israeli security chief has claimed that we've been in contact with the 'Galactic Federation' for years.
According to Haim Eshed, who spent 30 years as head of Israel's space security program, both Israel and the United States have been in contact with intelligent extraterrestrials for years.

This 'Galactic Federation', he claims, made contact as part of their efforts to understand "the fabric of the universe" and have a base on Mars which is also home to representatives from both countries.

US President Donald Trump is not only aware of this, Eshed argues, but was also on the verge of disclosing the situation until the Galactic Federation stepped in to stop him from doing so.

They claimed that such a revelation would cause mass hysteria and that humanity first needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are."

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised," said Eshed. "Every place that I went to at the academy with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind. "

"I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

The 87-year-old has now published a book - The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations with Professor Haim Eshed - in which he details his experiences.

So far however, no concrete evidence of this alleged 'Galactic Federation' has been forthcoming.

Source: Jerusalem Post

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/341636/us-israel-in-contact-with-et-claims-former-chief

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum