OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NYC Educators File Lawsuit Against Mayor Bill de Blasio Over Forced Vaccination Policy
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Protest Against Medical Mandates
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20,000 Shut Down Melbourne Highway In Massive Lockdown Protest
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Robs 800 Safety Deposit Boxes, Steals People’s Life Savings, Claiming Cash Smelled Like Drugs
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Republican Candidate for Lt. Governor Mack Miller Assaulted by Police and Dragged from Clark County Commissioner’s Meeting
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyToday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moving To Montana Soon...
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - WAKE UP! We're All Being Played
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Home Remedies - Homemade Cough Syrup
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Teachers Face Year In Jail for Not Enforcing Student Mask Mandates
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» France suspends 3,000 health workers without pay For refusing Covid Vax
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID propaganda roundup: The ‘safe and effective’ narrative implodes
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Panel Member on COVID Vaccines: ‘Heart Attacks Happen 71 Times More Often….’
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Knocks Biden for Ignoring SpaceX Mission: “He’s Still Sleeping”
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gov. Inslee setting up Vaxxentration Camps in Washington state
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds March Against Vaxx Mandates In Orlando, Supporting First Responders
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyYesterday at 3:22 am by smagoo1

» Texas Governor Sends Highway Patrol, National Guard to Block Migrants at Border
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Vaccine Rules for Big U.N. Meeting: Free Pass for World Leaders
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» It Happened Again, UFO passing fighter jets during air show in England
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Worldwide Freedom Protests: A Glimpse at the Massive, Spirited Crowds Overflowing the Streets in Australia, UK, France & the Netherlands
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Debunking Biden’s Claim We Must “Protect The Vaccinated From The Unvaccinated”
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief

Posted on Tuesday, 8 December, 2020

US, Israel in contact with ET, claims former chief News-haim-eshed

Is there really a secret pact between world governments and ET ? Image Credit: Haim Eshed
A retired Israeli security chief has claimed that we've been in contact with the 'Galactic Federation' for years.
According to Haim Eshed, who spent 30 years as head of Israel's space security program, both Israel and the United States have been in contact with intelligent extraterrestrials for years.

This 'Galactic Federation', he claims, made contact as part of their efforts to understand "the fabric of the universe" and have a base on Mars which is also home to representatives from both countries.

US President Donald Trump is not only aware of this, Eshed argues, but was also on the verge of disclosing the situation until the Galactic Federation stepped in to stop him from doing so.

They claimed that such a revelation would cause mass hysteria and that humanity first needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are."

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised," said Eshed. "Every place that I went to at the academy with this, they said: The guy has lost his mind. "

"I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

The 87-year-old has now published a book - The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations with Professor Haim Eshed - in which he details his experiences.

So far however, no concrete evidence of this alleged 'Galactic Federation' has been forthcoming.

Source: Jerusalem Post

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/341636/us-israel-in-contact-with-et-claims-former-chief

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum