OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? Jon_Rappoport14

Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect?

Dec9  by Jon Rappoport  

by Jon Rappoport
December 9, 2020

Note: In this climate, many people assume that if you say ANYTHING favorable about Trump, you support him all the way. If you say anything negative about him, you hate everything about him. I’ve never been in either camp. Read on.
As the vaccine rolls out in record time, Trump stands there selling it like a new golf course, the greatest gold course ever designed.
Not long ago, in the headline of an article, I called Trump and Biden frauds.
I’ve also explained why Trump is a better fraud for America than Biden.
With Trump, we get glints of freedom; with Biden we get the long dark night.
Biden’s people are already forging close relationships with the fascist governors. These connections include: how to push the vaccine.
It’s going to go this way, if Biden is installed in the Oval Office. Governors will say, “Well, people, we need every community to achieve 70% compliance with vaccination. And where that doesn’t happen, it looks like…we’ll have to declare new lockdowns, in order to protect all of us…”
That’s the carrot and the stick.
Under Trump as president, a similar scenario would play out, but he would be trying to open up the economy at the same time, through encouragement, through disparaging the governors who are taking the hardest line on lockdowns.
That may seem like a distinction without a difference, but it isn’t. It’s a signal to his millions of passionate followers: go back to work, open up the economy, find a way, defy restrictions.
If you’re laboring under the delusion that ANY president is going to unilaterally solve COVID fascism, and you don’t have to do anything yourself, you’re on the wrong track.
We have a giant snake encircling and winding through the population, and we have to cut off pieces of it wherever and however we can.
It would be pretty to think a politician is going to wade in and cut off the head of the snake in one mighty blow, but I don’t advise waiting for it to happen.
This is why I’ve said I don’t have faith in Trump, I have faith in the people who want freedom. Many of those people support Trump.
To be sure, Biden’s people would like to declare a federal mandate forcing every American to take the COVID vaccine, but at least for now, that’s not how I think his controllers are going to move.
They realize a federal mandate would not only face stiff legal challenges, it would create a high level of resistance—higher than presently exists—in the public.
They could try to pass a law stating that, in any designated area or zone, failure to achieve a 70% vaccination rate would, “during this state of emergency,” trigger a vaccine mandate; but I don’t think they’ll even go that far.
Biden’s controllers are focused on forging VERY tight relationships with the governors, and with big corporations. Those corporations, some of them, will demand vaccination for their employees, at the same time saying these employees have the right to refuse, in which case they’ll either have to work from home, or find a job elsewhere.
Biden forces will also push companies to opt for “immunity passports,” making it more difficult for people to travel, shop, gather in large numbers, unless they take the COVID shot.
If all this sounds like all-out war, that’s what it is.
The vaccine is a new front, a new phase in the war.
We would all like to find an easy way out, but that’s a pipe dream.
As far as Trump is concerned, he bought the big COVID con right at the beginning. He showed no real understanding of the situation, and he stood aside and allowed the destruction of the economy. He has never admitted just how widespread that destruction is, or his role in it. (I have stated this several times.)
So it should come as no surprise that he is now working the crowd like a carnival barker, hyping the vaccine.
Over the past months, some of Trump’s followers have assumed his glorification of the coming vaxx was a brilliant strategy on his part. He had a secret “rescue” from the vaccine planned.
Well, here we are. I don’t see rescue. I see Trump selling the vaxx. Nothing new.
Biden’s forces are also pushing climate change, open borders, defunding the police, and other disastrous policies that make him a worse option than Trump. But this article is about COVID. And in that sphere, Trump is better than Biden in the way I’ve described above.
What we actually needed, back in January, was a truly courageous president who stood up and refused to allow lockdowns, on Constitutional grounds—boldly, without compromise, giving away NO freedoms. We didn’t have that kind of leader.
This COVID vaccine is experimental, the people are guinea pigs, and the RNA technology embedded in the vaccine has been shown, in the past, to cause autoimmune reactions—meaning the body attacks itself.
Trump pushing it as the messianic solution is madness.

SOURCES:
(forthcoming)

Trump glorifies new COVID vaccine: what else did you expect? Matrixrevealed3
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/12/09/trump-glorifies-new-covid-vaccine-what-else-did-you-expect/

Thanks to: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum