OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Empty HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:15 am

topspin2

I thought Barrett was a clone...Damn they are good...How many Chinese subs are off of our coasts? The number of dead Americans is going to be astronomical. Very few Patriots are going to stand up and fight.  The people of this country are sheeples. Only play left is to shut the country down and fight...Hmmmmm...10 million around the world on board with this global reset, all in positions of power. I think they are clones. ...These beings are too cold to be real. So, once again, we wait, but this time, it wont be long.............................
And lets not forget the PROTOCOLS OF SION(ZION)
One of their endgame goals was to have a system set up where "EVEN WHEN YOU VOTE FOR THEM, YOU ARE STILL VOTING FOR US" Amazing how good they are....

2HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Empty Re: HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tops!
I was just about to post the article claiming that the CCP has people in top positions of the US gov. aka USA Inc.
Time to learn Chinese eh? lol

3HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Empty Re: HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:12 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

China would find in short order  that logistics, fighting on two or more fronts, and victory are historically incompatible.

They are known for eating anything and at that they would struggle to feed hundreds of thousands of mouths once a day, the fuel, the ammunition, in a country with hostile populace.....

As all fascist/ communist imperialist ambitions end in their own destruction this would be no different.

They could walk into Europe and simply win by numbers, especially as Europe has for the most part allowed Washington to call the shots and pay the NATO bill not so America Stalingrad was the last largest example of being allowed to go to far to quick. In non nuclear war invading America would be a non starter

Besides they have borders with India who would take them on, Pakistan who would help China and find itself destroyed by India and of course......Russia. Would Russia want to see a communist global power increase in size?

在這裡他們太愚蠢以至於無法克隆

4HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Empty Re: HOW GOOD ARE THESE GUYS PURPS? Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Chinese Plans to Dominate The Globe WW3 And The Art Of War

Dr Guy-Julian R. Leven-Torres FSEFA
Fellow Of the Ancient Warfare Archaeological Research Society

11th December 2020AD

My earlier strategic/tactical observations  and conclusions appear to have been correct, in that China released a bioweapon into the world in a deliberate act of war. The Intelligence people seem to have arrived at the same conclusion I did.

I was also correct in that "Red " Dan Andrews is holding fast to his State of Victoria in Australia prior to handing it over to the CCP. In Canada too the illegitimate son of the late Fidel Castro, has been collaborating with Red China through a rather disgruntled Canadian Military, forced by Trudeau to cooperate with Chinese troops in Canada itself and further afield across the globe, so spitting in the face of its NATO allies.

Both Trudeau, Andrews are Trojan horses for the intended  Chinese takeover of their countries. President hopeful Joe Biden is China's Manchurian Candidate, with fellow traitor Kamala Harris waiting in the wings to succeed when "Sleepy Joe" would either step down early in his administration, or "Popped his clogs". Harris is another Manchurian Candidate of the CCP.

The Democratic Party is actually, like the British Tory equivalent an institution thoroughly marched through by Globalist Communist forces. It is in league with the CCP and has aided and abetted the deep infiltration of the USA and most of Western Europe, including the UK in its intended conquest and subjugation of the West, that will leave China as the world Superpower and a defeated NATO. sold down the proverbial river ny traitors in our own governments. I also suspect Boris Johnson of being part of this betrayal. The "Deep State" is in league with China to defeat the United States.

The US is now all that stands in the way of China's megalomaniac ambitions. Bill and Melinda Gates are in thick with this global plot and the development of the Covid virus developed with US money, supplied by Obama. George Soros is also involved and is a co -owner of the Dominion election voting software and machines that gave Biden the rigged Election.

The game is not over yet because Trump will not know until mid January if he will be able to overturn the apparently fraudulent elections. If he fails to win office for a second time then a brutish civil war will erupt over an increasingly shocked US population witnessing their votes being stolen for Biden. Seventy percent of US citizens are armed.

Trudeau and Andrews are holding key strategic areas capable of acting as beachheads and air bridge location for Red Army deployment of invasion forces. My earlier observations were dismissed as "silly and ignorant". I would say to my critics, that we are dealing with the oriental mindset and ambition- so please think again.

Trump has deployed large forces up the Pacific borders into Alaska to deter an invasion from that region via Alaska and other strategic points of use to an enemy. China does not have the capacity to defeat a well armed US military, so used methods over many years to infiltrate and buy the loyalties of a Fifth Column in the Deep State, that was itself, started and funded by migrated Nazis under Operation Paper-Clip in the 1940s and 1950s.

We are actually fighting a hybrid from that Era when we thought we had defeated the Nazis, that actually fled to the US with the aid of the Vatican and US intelligence. Hitler did indeed escape to Argentina. I obtained confirmation from a Russian source I have who saw the former Soviet archives from the time. Our own Intelligence people also knew this, despite denials at the time.

A source that I trust, also confirms the use of 5G communication as a weapon of war and the vaccine deployed by Gates, Johnson and other traitors contain nanobots that alter one's DNA. While this may not be the "Mark of The Beast" from Revelation, it is more than likely an attempt to recreate a Biblical scenarion to create fear within the victim populations, while the Chinese and their Deep State allies complete their takeover by all and every means possible- psychological, financial, biological and many other levels so typical of oriental methods first written about around two thousand years ago.

Guy (4389)

Thanks to bs4ever for the forward :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum