OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lyrids meteor shower 2021: How to see the Lyrids tonight
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY EARTH DAY
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia to quit ISS, build new space station
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO like anomalies and rays of light crossing the Sun
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- ‘Q Is the Truth,’: Lin Wood Promotes QAnon at Bible College to Cheering Crowds
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Crash Recoveries: A Classified Corporate Gold Rush
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18-Year-Old Undergoes 3 Brain Surgeries From Blood Clots After J&J Vaccine
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Covidian Cult (Part II)
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Certain Patients to Develop Herpes Infection
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rumors Swirl About President Harris’ Mental State After She Bursts Into ANOTHER Uncontrolled Laughing Fit
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by Carl Spackler

» Mysterious event! Sheep make the perfect circle in Sussex UK!Do they worship ?
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MANDELA II – More Analysis – The latest book by TS Caladan
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by Unknown

» Body Language: President Trump, On Current Events
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Impossible Star-Maps" Within Mystery Ancient Library?
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Against Medical Mandates: Join Protest Saturday April 24, 2021
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films: The Pushback — The Day the World Stood Together (Banned from YouTube)
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Everyday People
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020

UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020
Date: December 13, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

UFO Sightings Dramatically Rise 283% in 2020 Image-311
Source: Niamh Harris
UFO sightings across New York City mysteriously rose a whopping 283% in 2020, according to the National UFO Reporting Center.
Brooklyn is the number one UFO hotspot, with 12 sightings so far. In second place is Manhattan with 11 and Queens with 10. Staten Islanders claim eight sightings, with the Bronx reporting five.
Two of the most dramatic UFO incidents occurred this summer, on Staten Island and in the Bronx.
In the early hours of July 21, an Islander witnessed an “oval” aircraft that “looked and sounded like a helicopter. Then, the mysterious flying machine “sent a surge of heat/radiation through my body!”
Nypost.com reports: The Islander “honestly thought it was the government putting something into the air with everything going on during these times and I thought I would wake up and find it all over the news or on Instagram.”
Late on June 8, a Bronxite watched 30 objects “flying in a perfect line, in perfect synchronicity” that “looked like a bunch of moving stars.”
The observer insisted, “I don’t drink, or take any drugs whatsoever. I’m not a UFO conspiracy theorist.”
An eerie episode can happen any time, anywhere.
On the night of Sept. 15, a Brooklynite stuck his head “out the bathroom window of my 2nd floor home” and saw “orange/metallic” orbs “standing still over the Canarsie/Jamaica Bay area.”
Reported the stunned stargazer: “By the time I called my son, they were gone. I could not believe my eyes.”

ETs can also put on a show. On Feb. 21, a Manhattanite reported six UFOs dancing at the Statue of Liberty on Feb. 21.
The reports offer time, place and lots of speculation — but not many details. And the observers don’t usually ID themselves.
Still, center director Peter Davenport has no doubt observers are seeing what they’re seeing.
“I believe we are being visited routinely by these things we call UFOs,” Davenport, 72, told The Post, adding he has had “five sighting experiences.”
Asked why outer-space types would want any part of our crazy world, the galactic gatekeeper said: “You are going to have to talk to the aliens. I don’t know what these creatures are up to. What their objective might be in being here.”

https://nworeport.me/2020/12/13/ufo-sightings-dramatically-rise-283-in-2020/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum