OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  Giphy

POOFness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 13-Dec-2020 20:01:58
www.rumormill.news/160399
POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  Tenor
Subject: STAYIN ALIVE
Date: Sun, December 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  Raw
HI ALL

MUSIC FOR TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJO5OGZo_74

YOU SAVED MY HEART
YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ME
YOU SAVED MY DREAM
YOU HEARD ME SCREAM….

I APOLOGIZE BUT THE NEWSLETTER HAS TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AS IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE WHERE I CAN NOT PLUG IN THE COMPUTER. I DID THE FIRST PARAGRAPH THOUGH:

THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND MAKE VIRAL AS THIS VERY PROMINENT EXPERT OF A DOCTOR TELLS THE SENATE HEARING THERE IS A CURE AND A VACCINE AT THE SAME TIME: IVERMECTIN!

"I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS": Doctor pleads for review of data during COVID-19 Senate hearing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w&feature=youtu.be

THANKS TO YOUR LAST HELP, I MADE IT TO TODAY BUT NEED 3 MORE DAYS OF SHELTER AND FOOD TO MAKE IT THROUGH. NUTS I HATE ASKING.

POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  Laughing-gif
NO YOU DON'T HATE ASKING YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT AS YOU DO IT ALMOST WEEKLY FOR YEARS! YOU MAKE YOUR LIVING SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!!

FUNDS WILL BY THAT TIME MAKE IT OVER HERE AND I CAN GET A DECENT PLACE TO REST AND SOME HOT FOOD.

POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  Bs-meter

GOD BLESS AND THANKS EVERYBODY FOR KEEPING OUR EFFORT ALIVE AND VIBRANT. YOU SAVED US IN THE END.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for DEC 13 '20: STAYIN ALIVE BY SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE!  Giphy
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy \"BS" Babkowski wrote:I APOLOGIZE BUT THE NEWSLETTER HAS TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AS IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE WHERE I CAN NOT PLUG IN THE COMPUTER. I DID THE FIRST PARAGRAPH THOUGH:
Oh?

He can't call Susan or Hobie and dictate it? LOL

Where's Mom?

Where's his daughter?

Where's his brother?

Where's Doug?

Is his family going to just let him die?

Can't Hobie send Jerzy some of the ad revenue he generated?

Where's all those rich scientists that are going to save the world for him?

EDIT:
Where's all those rich scientists that are going to save the world for from him?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum