OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crop Circles From The Air 2022 Season UK
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Can’t Hide the Truth Any Longer about COVID Jabs
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SIXTH property insurer declares bankruptcy after Hurricane Ian
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Ian Recovery Update, Day 5
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Is Sending a Rotorcraft to Titan in 2027. Here's Where It Will Land.
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Preparing to Publish Study on 4 Potential Adverse Events Following Pfizer Vaccination
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dutch Government Obstructs Excess Mortality Research
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on in the skies above America? Mysterious Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Sacramento
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank Settles with Investors in Case Regarding Epstein
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Sues CNN for $475 Million for Defamation
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dark Data' Is Leaving a Huge Carbon Footprint, And We Have to Do Something About It
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» In hurricane chaos, Florida’s Ron DeSantis emerges a leader
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Filter For Drinking Water Can Capture Pollutants And Microplastics To Make It More Potable
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bus driver in Turkey dies from cardiac arrest aka SADS (sudden arrhythmic death syndrome)
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Withholding Autopsy Results On People Who Died After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After U.S. Soldiers Were Told to Go On Food Stamps, Congress Finds Another $12 Billion for Ukraine
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracked and Traced: The Rise of the Digital Beast
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Pfizer Effect’
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Metrolink and Amtrak Suspend Service Between LA and San Diego Indefinitely Due to the Ground Shifting
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian News Discussing Biden’s Cognitive State
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The OpenVAERS Red Box Report
Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country

Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country
Date: December 16, 2020Author: Nwo Report

Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College’ — I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus’ or I Can Fight for Our Country ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIF

Source: Jeff Poor
Monday during an appearance on FBN’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) vowed not to go down without a fight despite states having certified Electoral College results earlier in the day, which paved the way for Joe Biden to become the President-elect.
Brooks told host Lou Dobbs about his effort to challenge the Electoral College, which has happened as recently as 2017 after Donald Trump won the presidential election.
“Well, it’s happened many times in the past,” Brooks said. “Apparently, some folks have not done their history. By way of example, the Democrats in the House tried it in 2017 when they tried to strike Alabama’s votes for Donald Trump. Georgia, the same way, the House Democrats tried to strike it. Barbara Boxer tried to strike Ohio for George Bush back in 2005, so this is not unusual. The law is very clear, the House of Representatives in combination with the United States Senate has the lawful authority to accept or reject Electoral College vote submissions from states that have such flawed election systems that they’re not worthy of our trust.”
And in this instance, with what has happened nationally, I’m quite confident that if we only counted lawful votes cast by eligible American citizens, Donald Trump won the Electoral College, and we should not be counting illegal votes and putting in an illegitimate President of the United States.” he continued.
The Alabama Republican congressman also pledged not to be a part of what he deemed the “surrender caucus” with the GOP, adding that he needs a U.S. Senator to join his challenge to the Electoral College for it to be successful.
Well, where we’re headed as a country is this, quite simply, we’re a Republic, and the bedrock of a Republic is an honest and accurate voting system. And if you don’t have an honest and accurate voting system, then you may as well throw out the claim that you’re a Republic. You’ve lost that right. You’ve lost the control of your government, and under those circumstances, those who can steal the most votes, who can engage in the most voter fraud and get away with it are going to be the ones that rule the roost in Washington, D.C. That’s not what our founding fathers wanted. That’s not what a million or so Americans who have lost their lives in wars wanted, giving us this Republic, this democracy where we could control our own fate and our own destiny.

So I have a choice, I can either sit back and surrender and be a part of the surrender caucus, or I can fight for our country. And that’s what I’m going to do. So on January 6, I’m going to object to the submissions of Electoral College votes from various states that, in my judgment, have such flawed election systems that their vote counts are unworthy of our ratification in the United States Congress. What I need is a United States Senator who will join me. If we have a House member and a senator, then by golly, that forces a House vote and a floor vote on whether to accept this systematically flawed election system or to reject it. I want to reject it so that we can have an honest and fair and accurate election.”

https://nworeport.me/2020/12/16/mo-brooks-trump-won-the-electoral-college-i-can-be-a-part-of-the-surrender-caucus-or-i-can-fight-for-our-country/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum