OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through October 9th, 2021
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» OH GREAT THEY’RE PUTTING GUNS ON ROBODOGS NOW
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Needle and the Damage Done
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» William Shatner ‘overwhelmed by sadness’ while discussing spaceflight
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyYesterday at 3:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unearthed video shows Fauci, health experts discussing ‘China’ virus, global vaccines weeks before COVID hit
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyYesterday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» 138 Legislators From 38 States Sign “New Declaration Of Independence” – AZ State Sen. Wendy Rogers
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyYesterday at 2:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Delays Moderna for Young Teens Pending Investigation into Heart Inflammation Side Effect
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyYesterday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tyson: 'when the aliens come, we'll all know'
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery boom and unexplained rumblings freak out people in New Hampshire
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does The Sun Have An Evil Twin?
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Introduces $5000 Fines for the Unvaxxed
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy Announces Plans To Expel Those Refusing Covid Vaccine, Revoke Benefits
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS: 160,000+ Americans Have Likely Died From COVID-19 Injections
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOFAR Detects Coherent Radio Emission from 19 Red Dwarfs
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: U.S. Dept. of Defense Data Shatters Official COVID Narrative!
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Facts & Figures from Doctors & Scientists On COVID19
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Worst Oil Spill In “Decades”, May Take “Years” To Clean Up
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jon Rappoport - Mandate or Freedom: An open letter to corporate CEOs
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chicago Set to Lose 50% or More of Police Force at Midnight Tonight as Police Union Calls Mayor’s Bluff on Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Status plus MORE
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families
Date: December 18, 2020Author: Nwo Report

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families Hqdefault

Source: Matthew T. McDonald
On Wednesday afternoon Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) took the floor of the United States Senate to give remarks and updates about the Covid stimulus bill that is being negotiated by an eleven member bipartisan group in the Senate.
“Last week I came to this floor on two separate occasions with Senator Sanders to talk about the need for direct assistance for working families. I said that I was willing to use every tool at my disposal to make sure this body acted to give direct assistance to working people in need as a part of Covid relief, and I said then and I say it again today the working people should be first in line for Covid relief, not last. They should be the first consideration, not some after thought,” remarked the Junior Senator from Missouri.
“I please to report that we were told today that direct assistance to working families and working people is in the bill. The working people will be getting assistance.”
The direct assistance relief that is being backed by the unlikely duo of Senators Hawley and Sanders is overwhelmingly popular with voters as it ensures that single Americans are provided with a $1,200 stimulus check, couples are given $2,400, and each child is given $500, which is the same rate of direct relief that Americans were provided in April.
In short, a couple with three children would get $3,900 in direct stimulus relief money to use at their own discretion.
“It would be a dereliction of duty if Congress adjourns for Christmas without having a vote on providing working families with direct payments. Working people are struggling. And they should be the first people given relief, not last,” Hawley said in a statement.
“In the midst of so much economic desperation, Congress cannot go on recess without providing this $1,200 emergency assistance to the American people in their time of need,” Sanders said.
Members of the stimulus negotiating team hope to have a bill ready by the end of the week.

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families Tw7JPE5v_normal

The Hill

@thehill

Sen. Josh @HawleyMO makes passionate case for direct assistance to working people: "I'm not interested in stimulus, I'm interested in helping working people survive and help them to get back up on their feet so they can manage their own lives. That's why the need is so great."

Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families EpZQimOWMAcJVe5
5:08 PM · Dec 16, 2020

https://nworeport.me/2020/12/18/senator-josh-hawley-announces-direct-cash-relief-for-american-working-families/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Senator Josh Hawley Announces Direct Cash Relief For American Working Families 131972929_1017612188647562_2855224720933465855_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=pppp0-x2-7wAX8ZiFVP&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum