OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Body Language: Alec Baldwin on ABC, Cuts Galore
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilot films mystery lights over South China Sea
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Lights Seen In Skies Above Middle Tennessee
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» At Least 3 Children Die and 120 Hospitalized in Vietnam After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine – 4 Adults Die from Vero Cell Covid Vaccine
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Outraged Mother Says 13-Year-Old Son Was Vaccinated Without Her Consent
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Leigh Dundas Gives Updates on Current Legal Actions Regarding Vaccine Mandates
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Reiner Fuellmich on Nuremberg 2.0: Justice will Not Come Through the Courts but by the People Rising Up
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here We Go Again — COVID 3.0
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Images Show Ash-Covered Ghost Towns On Spain's Canary Islands
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 8 LINK
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge halts Biden jab mandate for federal contractors in all 50 states
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microplastic contamination found in all 30 tested Oregon waterways, environmental group says
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - PFIZER VACCINE DEVELOPER: "I CAN'T TAKE THE VACCINE, IT'S THE LAW"
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Age Deceptions Parts 1&2
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 700 Cases of Heart Disease in 12 to 17-Year-Olds After COVID Shots
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Study Finds Zero Healthy Children Between 5 and 18 Died From COVID
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC-funded study: COVID shots have no effect on virus transmission
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » WIKILEAKS & JULIAN ASSANGE » Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info

Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info
Date: January 1, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Document claims FBI has knowledge of communication between deceased DNC staffer and Wikileaks
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info Image
Source: Kelen McBreen
A recently leaked deposition by Pulitzer-Prize-winning journalist Sy Hersh claims a “trusted source” saw emails between deceased DNC staffer Seth Rich and Wikileaks.
The deposition, published by Texas attorney Ty Clevenger, lends credibility to a 2017 audio recording where Hersh made the same allegation.
However, for the last three years, Hersh has been trying to rescind the original remark.
In an August 2020 cover-up article, Rolling Stone said Hersh’s 2017 comments were “all just musings” that “turned out not to be true.”
He also said that just because a source told him the information, “doesn’t make it true.”
One month before the Rolling Stone article, in an official deposition from July of 2020, Hersh confirmed his 2017 remarks were in-fact true.
Hersch was asked, “It’s true that you had a trusted source whom you had known for 31 years who communicated information to you about the FBI examining Seth Rich’s computer, finding emails from Seth Rich to Wikileaks, and requesting payment in exchange. That is a true statement, is it not?”
Hersh’s response was, “My answer is it’s absolutely true. I had a source who communicated secondhand information to me about the issues you raise.”
“So, when you say ‘doesn’t mean it’s true,’ is what you mean by that that you could not verify the content of what was communicated to you by your trusted source?” Hersh was asked.
He answered, “No, it does not mean that to me.”
“Well, what does it mean to you then?” Hersh was asked to elucidate.
Next, Hersh admitted, “I made no attempt to verify. I didn’t consider it something worth verifying.”
So, Hersh told Rolling Stone his source’s information “turned out not to be true,” one month after he told lawyers he never attempted to verify the claim in the first place.
Leaked Deposition Claims FBI Has Seth Rich Emails Asking Wikileaks To Pay Him In Exchange For Info Image-1
The deposition was revealed just weeks after an FBI attorney admitted the agency found over 20,000 pages worth of internal documents in which Seth Rich is mentioned.
The alleged trove of Seth Rich references is crucial after the agency denied having any information on the deceased DNC staffer for years.

https://nworeport.me/2021/01/01/leaked-deposition-claims-fbi-has-seth-rich-emails-asking-wikileaks-to-pay-him-in-exchange-for-info/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum