OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» EPISODE 3 LINK
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kiwi Church Leaders Defy Ardern’s Threats to Vaccinate or Face a $15K Fine
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: Ruling Imminent on US Appeal on Assange
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PEDO-FILE: ‘The Jeffrey Epstein Cover Up’, Pedophilia, Lies, & Ghislaine Maxwell
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Revisioning Jung’s Idea of Synchronicity
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOUTH PARK: POST COVID - A New COVID Variant Discovered
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'HUGE' MH370 breakthrough: Wreck pinpointed 4km deep in Indian Ocean, engineer claims
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Stirs Up Omicron Hysteria, Points Finger at Unvaccinated
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk: “Cryptocurrency Could Be Used On Mars”
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 8:52 am by Verolla

» Cameroon celebrates herbal medicine miracle against Covid-19
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica’s Sea: Eltanin Antenna
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» We May Have Found The Hypothetical Planet 9!
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Chemist Dr. Andreas Noack Makes Bombshell Video Now Reported Dead
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Concerns raised over Pentagon's new UFO office
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maximum Global Bombshell: Judge Orders Pfizer, FDA to Release Documents – First Doc Dump Says Thousands Killed by Shot in the First Month!
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Licensing Board Threatens Disciplinary Action, Maine Physician Asks Board to Define COVID ‘Misinformation’
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monoclonal Antibody 35B5 Info
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» It Begins: Biden to Announce Mandatory Quarantines for Americans, Even Fully Vaxxed, Punishable by “Fines and Penalties”
More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii

More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii

Posted on Sunday, 3 January, 2021

More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii News-ufo-hawaii

What is this object and where did it come from ? Image Credit: Twitter / Misitina Sape
Multiple witnesses last week reported seeing a bright blue object fall from the sky into the ocean.
The incident, which occurred on December 29th over the Hawaiian island of Oahu, started at around 8:30pm when several people observed a large blue glowing object lighting up the night sky.

One witness - a woman named Moriah - saw the object passing over the Princess Kahanu Estates. She described it as 'silent' and 'larger than a telephone pole'.

"I look up and then I was like oh s***!" she told Hawaii News Now.

"I started calling my husband and [his friends] because they were all in the garage. I was like hey, come look up there. See if you see what I see."

"They all said yea! I don't know what it was... This one was going so fast."

After the police arrived on the scene, she also spotted a second object - this time much smaller.

"My husband look[ed] up and he [saw] the white one coming," she said. "The white one was smaller. Was coming in the same direction as the blue one."

The incident was later reported by the police to the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) because witnesses had seen the object falling into the ocean.

Acording to the FAA however, there were no "reports of overdue or missing aircraft."

As things stand, the nature of the unidentified object sighted that night remains a total mystery.

More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii BeBwmM-P_normal

ShrimpZoo
@shrimpzoo

Blue UFO Spotted over Hawaii

More on the Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii VVl8w4y5RO6NQnNM
6:47 PM · Jan 1, 2021

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/342630/mass-ufo-sighting-reported-over-hawaii

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Nse7DFIJYlQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum