OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Princess of Kent Reportedly Develops Blood Clots After Getting AstraZeneca’s Covid Jab
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Charles Unleashed - ROSWELL DISCLOSURE - THE WHOLE TRUTH
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Hologram Repair Inc
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Multiple UFOs spotted in the sky of Adelaide South Australia plus MORE
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: China's Zhurong Rover Has Successfully Landed on Mars
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our Weird Dreams May Help Us Make Sense of Reality, AI-Inspired Theory Suggests
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 4 More MAGNET Videos
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Delta CEO Tells New Employees: ‘Get the Vaccine or Your Ass Is FIRED’
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stats through May 10th, 2021
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC’s Ever-Shifting Advice
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Though May 8th, 2021
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Death of Common Sense
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » PROTESTS, RIOTS & PETITIONS » New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...'

New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...'
Published: January 9, 2021

Source: Chris Menahan, Information Liberation

What the media is falsely reporting was an "insurrection" was actually a mostly peaceful protest where American citizens were allowed into the Capitol by police who said they "respect" their right to protest, new videos make clear.

You can see in this video that police opened the door for protesters and one cop told them, "I disagree with it but I respect you [ineligible]," presumably saying that he disagrees with their beliefs but respects their right to protest.

New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' QrkpbnL5_normal

Christina Bobb
@christina_bobb

Capitol police open doors for the protestors. They stand aside and invite them inside.

New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' DpXCBWahtsTPYNUZ
11:29 AM · Jan 8, 2021

New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' JGEW1C6__normal

a⁷
@moonddng

they didn’t “breach” or “storm” the capitol building THEY WERE LET IN

New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...' 8c5poGBSnPXKTofL
2:59 PM · Jan 6, 2021

MORE HERE: https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/78968/new-videos-show-police-opened-capitol-building-for-protesters-i-disagree-with-it-but-i-respect.html

Thanks to: https://www.blacklistednews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum