OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ou Yang Li-hsing Found Dead in Hotel Room…After Pelosi’s Visit…Heart Attack?
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Find Out if You’re Eligible for Part of the $90M Facebook Data Tracking Settlement
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Unvaccinated” Question (Revisited)
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» These people are nuts: Reuters Links Deadly DC Lightning Strike To Global Warming
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Jabbed Teenage Girls Are Developing Tics, Doctors Baffled
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru July 30th 2022
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency – Big Pharma Ready for Windfall Profits, Again
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good Samaritans Fined, Threatened with Arrest for Pulling Government Litter Out of a River
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» MRNA 'VACCINE' GENOCIDE 2021-2022: TESTIMONIES FROM THE VICTIMS AND MEDICAL STAFF
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious metallic orb containing a secret code inside falls on Veracruz, Mexico
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10,000% Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines as Doctors and Scientists Worldwide Sound the Alarm
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dr. Sanduk Ruit & Dr. Geoffrey Tabin
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Government admits 19 million Brits remain Unvaccinated & 30 million Brits have refused the COVID Booster Jab
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Details on Paul Pelosi Arrest Reveal He Allegedly Had More Than Just Alcohol in His System
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» WORLD PREMIERE: These Little Ones
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Summons US Ambassador Overnight, Says Washington “Must Pay The Price”
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Green Meteors Seem to Be Raining Down on New Zealand, But Why?
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cosmic Buckyballs Could Be The Source of Mysterious Infrared Light
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consciousness may persist after death, study suggests
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecticut’s Largest Solar Power Plant Completed
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here’s Another ‘Great Reset’ Tool Designed to Wipe Out Good Food
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  HAF-Logo-64x64HAF
January 14, 2021

by Brian Shilhavy
Brant Griner of Lake Charles, Louisiana has posted a video of his mother on his Facebook account convulsing uncontrollably after receiving the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 shot.

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  Another-Woman-Posts-Video-of-Uncontrolled-Convulsions-After-Being-Injected-with-the-Experimental-Pfizer-COVID-19-Vaccine

This is what the Pfizer covid19 vaccine has done to my Mom. Everyone please pray for her. She was admitted to the hospital. And be cautious about taking the vaccine. I’m sure it is good for some people but you need to think about is this vaccine worth taking? It’s not for me. Please share this post we need help finding answers
Update 1-12-21
Mom Is getting even worse today and still don’t have any answers from doctors as to how to fix this. Please pray for her I can’t stand to see my mom this way it makes me want to cry knowing I can’t do anything to help her. Please don’t take the covid19 vaccine. I’m adding a 3rd video that she just sent me.
This uncontrollable convulsing is very similar to what Shawn Skelton, from Oakland City, Indiana, reported with the Moderna experimental COVID shot.
Read: Woman Posts Video Of Herself Convulsing After Getting The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Like Shawn, Brant is reporting that the doctors do not know how to help his mother.
This is an experimental product that does NOT have FDA approval, so everyone receiving these shots are guinea pigs, and the medical system at this point has no clue how to treat these injuries.
Shawn Skelton is even reporting that doctors are trying to convince her that her condition is related to stress, and not the injection.
Doctors are trying to convince me this is a conversion disorder from stress! Am I stressed? Well who in this world doesn’t have stress.
Is it coincidental that this happened after the vaccine? I guess anything is possible, but I know I’m a very happy, upbeat person that always has a smile.
I would go out of my way to help anyone or just to make them smile! I’m the loud one that do the dumbest things just to make you laugh… And my life was normal before taking the vaccine on Monday!
I am not anti vaccine as I have all mine, my kiddos have all of theirs! I’m just a normal person who’s life has been turned upside down and I’m left here to try and figure this out. (Source)
She has received threats and angry messages from pro-vaccine people who think she is faking this, so she posted this video today.

VIEW VIDEO HERE: https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/uncontrolled-convulsions-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine.html

Thanks to: https://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum