OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by bigdog2aton

» Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Non-Jabbed Father Stripped of Visiting Rights by Judge
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dangerous M6.6 earthquake hits off Java, Indonesia
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Sam White Interview – Doctors Are Being Suppressed, Censored & Attacked For Telling The Truth
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15-Year-Old Soccer Player from Brazil Dies from Cardiac Arrest Following National Football Cup Tournament Game
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Route 91: Uncovering the Cover-Up of the Vegas Mass Shooting
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to Steve Kirsch
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  HAF-Logo-64x64 HAF
January 14, 2021

by Brian Shilhavy
Brant Griner of Lake Charles, Louisiana has posted a video of his mother on his Facebook account convulsing uncontrollably after receiving the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 shot.

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  Another-Woman-Posts-Video-of-Uncontrolled-Convulsions-After-Being-Injected-with-the-Experimental-Pfizer-COVID-19-Vaccine

This is what the Pfizer covid19 vaccine has done to my Mom. Everyone please pray for her. She was admitted to the hospital. And be cautious about taking the vaccine. I’m sure it is good for some people but you need to think about is this vaccine worth taking? It’s not for me. Please share this post we need help finding answers
Update 1-12-21
Mom Is getting even worse today and still don’t have any answers from doctors as to how to fix this. Please pray for her I can’t stand to see my mom this way it makes me want to cry knowing I can’t do anything to help her. Please don’t take the covid19 vaccine. I’m adding a 3rd video that she just sent me.
This uncontrollable convulsing is very similar to what Shawn Skelton, from Oakland City, Indiana, reported with the Moderna experimental COVID shot.
Read: Woman Posts Video Of Herself Convulsing After Getting The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Like Shawn, Brant is reporting that the doctors do not know how to help his mother.
This is an experimental product that does NOT have FDA approval, so everyone receiving these shots are guinea pigs, and the medical system at this point has no clue how to treat these injuries.
Shawn Skelton is even reporting that doctors are trying to convince her that her condition is related to stress, and not the injection.
Doctors are trying to convince me this is a conversion disorder from stress! Am I stressed? Well who in this world doesn’t have stress.
Is it coincidental that this happened after the vaccine? I guess anything is possible, but I know I’m a very happy, upbeat person that always has a smile.
I would go out of my way to help anyone or just to make them smile! I’m the loud one that do the dumbest things just to make you laugh… And my life was normal before taking the vaccine on Monday!
I am not anti vaccine as I have all mine, my kiddos have all of theirs! I’m just a normal person who’s life has been turned upside down and I’m left here to try and figure this out. (Source)
She has received threats and angry messages from pro-vaccine people who think she is faking this, so she posted this video today.

VIEW VIDEO HERE: https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/uncontrolled-convulsions-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine.html

Thanks to: https://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum