OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lyrids meteor shower 2021: How to see the Lyrids tonight
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY EARTH DAY
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia to quit ISS, build new space station
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO like anomalies and rays of light crossing the Sun
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- ‘Q Is the Truth,’: Lin Wood Promotes QAnon at Bible College to Cheering Crowds
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Crash Recoveries: A Classified Corporate Gold Rush
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18-Year-Old Undergoes 3 Brain Surgeries From Blood Clots After J&J Vaccine
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Covidian Cult (Part II)
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Certain Patients to Develop Herpes Infection
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rumors Swirl About President Harris’ Mental State After She Bursts Into ANOTHER Uncontrolled Laughing Fit
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by Carl Spackler

» Mysterious event! Sheep make the perfect circle in Sussex UK!Do they worship ?
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MANDELA II – More Analysis – The latest book by TS Caladan
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by Unknown

» Body Language: President Trump, On Current Events
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Impossible Star-Maps" Within Mystery Ancient Library?
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Against Medical Mandates: Join Protest Saturday April 24, 2021
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films: The Pushback — The Day the World Stood Together (Banned from YouTube)
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Everyday People
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » COVID-19 » Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  HAF-Logo-64x64 HAF
January 14, 2021

by Brian Shilhavy
Brant Griner of Lake Charles, Louisiana has posted a video of his mother on his Facebook account convulsing uncontrollably after receiving the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 shot.

Another Woman Posts Video of Uncontrolled Convulsions After Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine  Another-Woman-Posts-Video-of-Uncontrolled-Convulsions-After-Being-Injected-with-the-Experimental-Pfizer-COVID-19-Vaccine

This is what the Pfizer covid19 vaccine has done to my Mom. Everyone please pray for her. She was admitted to the hospital. And be cautious about taking the vaccine. I’m sure it is good for some people but you need to think about is this vaccine worth taking? It’s not for me. Please share this post we need help finding answers
Update 1-12-21
Mom Is getting even worse today and still don’t have any answers from doctors as to how to fix this. Please pray for her I can’t stand to see my mom this way it makes me want to cry knowing I can’t do anything to help her. Please don’t take the covid19 vaccine. I’m adding a 3rd video that she just sent me.
This uncontrollable convulsing is very similar to what Shawn Skelton, from Oakland City, Indiana, reported with the Moderna experimental COVID shot.
Read: Woman Posts Video Of Herself Convulsing After Getting The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Like Shawn, Brant is reporting that the doctors do not know how to help his mother.
This is an experimental product that does NOT have FDA approval, so everyone receiving these shots are guinea pigs, and the medical system at this point has no clue how to treat these injuries.
Shawn Skelton is even reporting that doctors are trying to convince her that her condition is related to stress, and not the injection.
Doctors are trying to convince me this is a conversion disorder from stress! Am I stressed? Well who in this world doesn’t have stress.
Is it coincidental that this happened after the vaccine? I guess anything is possible, but I know I’m a very happy, upbeat person that always has a smile.
I would go out of my way to help anyone or just to make them smile! I’m the loud one that do the dumbest things just to make you laugh… And my life was normal before taking the vaccine on Monday!
I am not anti vaccine as I have all mine, my kiddos have all of theirs! I’m just a normal person who’s life has been turned upside down and I’m left here to try and figure this out. (Source)
She has received threats and angry messages from pro-vaccine people who think she is faking this, so she posted this video today.

VIEW VIDEO HERE: https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/uncontrolled-convulsions-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine.html

Thanks to: https://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum