OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Discovery of a New Rare Blood Type Could Save The Lives of Future Newborns
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: US aviation intelligence office removes UFO from its official seal
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC says a Record Number Of Kids Being HOSPITALIZED Due To Weakened Immune Systems
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the U.S. Blood Supply Tainted?
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Spooky’ quantum-entanglement experiments win physics Nobel
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Monetary System Is Close to Collapse
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Buying $290M Worth Of Anti-Radiation Drugs for Use In “Nuclear Emergency”
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another “No Cause of Death Given” for Young and Healthy Professional Athlete, Ex-WWE Wrestler Sara Lee
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden to pardon thousands convicted of marijuana possession
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors File First Lawsuit Challenging California Law That Seeks to Punish Physicians for COVID ‘Misinformation’
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Calculated CDC Data: 88MM People Had An Adverse Event in US Alone!
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Gone in 30 Minutes” – Next on Europe’s Doomsday List: Collapse of Cell Phone Networks
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New research demonstrates that political ideology can taint logical reasoning
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  GOT SCIATICA? Huge uptick in sciatica cases since Covid-19 vaccine campaign began
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Phenomenon of Déjà Vu Is Finally Closer to Being Explained
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS COVID Vaccine Injury Reports ‘Unprecedented’ in Quantity and ‘Alarm,’
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch Stella Assange Slap The Mustache Off John Bolton’s War Criminal Face
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioweapon BS — The Lab Leak Narrative & Virology’s Ongoing, Cruel, Pointless Torture & Massacre of Animals
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC – Free Leonard Peltier Event! — NYC Anarchist Black Cross
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brain-Damaged Nation: Neurological Diseases Explode in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccines – 100,000%+ Increase in Strokes
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Government, MSM gaslighting Americans about food industry sabotage and mysterious fires
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Dread
Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration 2021.01.14-07.09-thepoliticalinsider-600096e2e595f-300x250

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration
By Rusty Weiss
January 14, 2021 at 1:21pm

Newly elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is vowing to introduce articles of impeachment against Joe Biden the day after his inauguration.
Greene (R-GA) announced her intentions during an interview with Newsmax on Wednesday, the day House Democrats and ten Republicans spent all of eight hours impeaching President Trump for a second time.
She cites Biden’s alleged links to his son’s business dealings with China as motivation.
“We cannot have a president of the United States [Biden] that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies,” Greene insisted.
“So on January 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden.”

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration UUHZ5m5R_normal
Marjorie Taylor Greene

@mtgreenee

On January 21st, I’m filing Articles of Impeachment on President-elect @JoeBiden. 75 million Americans are fed up with inaction. It’s time to take a stand. I’m proud to be the voice of Republican voters who have been ignored. #ImpeachBiden #QuidProJoe #BidenCrimeFamily

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene – I Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden The Day After His Inauguration 1J4sI7EGq1rtmPEX
6:52 PM · Jan 13, 2021

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-i-will-file-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden-the-day-after-his-inauguration/?utm_campaign=TPI01142021afternoon&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=8defbef99449296aa6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Thanks to: https://thepoliticalinsider.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum