OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter

Posted on Monday, 18 January, 2021

Witness recounts 'winged creature' encounter News-mothman-art

What was the mystery creature ? Image Credit: PD - Steve Baxter
Three people had been driving in northeastern Illinois when they saw a flying creature with 'human proportions'.
The encounter, which was recently featured in an article on the Singular Fortean Society's website, occurred back in July 2008 and was submitted to the organization by one of three witnesses.

The trio - a man named Ryan, his husband and a mutual friend - had been driving home from O'Hare International Airport to Dubuque, Iowa when they noticed something strange in the sky.

"I was looking off to the left and saw a winged creature fly above the crops on the left side, and fly straight across the road several yards in front of us," Ryan wrote in an email.

"It disappeared over the field on the right side of the road. It had a wingspan of several feet. I did not see what the body looked like."

"The other people in the car saw it but said it was just a large bat. It was much larger than a bat. The way it flew was more like a large bird like an eagle, but it was gray and black."

In a later telephone interview with investigator Tobias Wayland, he clarified that the sighting had taken place in a semirural area somewhere to the south of Wisconsin.

"It was about human-sized, maybe smaller than six feet," he said of the creature. "The wings were maybe the length of a human's arms, but a bit wider, maybe five to six feet."

"I saw a body shape, like a human-type shape, human proportions, basically. Then the wings were the main things I saw. I couldn't believe it. I've never seen wings on something flying that big."

You can view the full report in the source link below.

Source: Singular Fortean

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/343132/witness-recounts-winged-creature-encounter

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum