OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Grateful Dead sing the national anthem
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Cross shaped UFO firing huge laser beam at the sun plus MORE
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Solar Eclipse Caught by NASA 6/29/22!
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Electric Sun ~ Conspiracy Or Cover-Up❔
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: July
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Unconscious becoming conscious: understanding the nature of negative forces
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2022 - Kiteland Cottages, Nr Micheldever Station, Hampshire. Reported 3rd July.
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vanderbilt finally agrees to heart transplant for unvaccinated six-month-old baby following negative press, petitions
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lake Tahoe Town to Replace July 4th Fireworks With More Eco-Friendly Alternative
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Large Hadron Collider Is About to Ramp Up to Unprecedented Energy Levels
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Idolatrous Nation Celebrates “Freedom” Even Though They are Slaves to the Pharmaceutical Cult
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Invisible Power Controlling the US Government
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyToday at 9:23 am by kiaraxavier

» Residents Sick from Church Steeple Cell Tower
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Makes Final Appeal Against US Extradition
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eggs Will be $12 a Dozen; Meat Shortages Coming This August
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Visioning the Future: The Web of Relationships
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» *Peer Reviewed* Study Finds YOUNG Moderna Jab Recipients Have a Jaw-Dropping 44X HIGHER Risk of Developing Myocarditis Than the Unvaccinated
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Controlling the Savages: Covid, Lockdowns, Shortages, and The Great Reset
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Exosome Concept
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dutch Farmers’ Protest and the War on Food
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell had a 'relationship' which gave her 'unrestricted access' to Buckingham Palace
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York City Mayor Says He Will Mandate COVID Vaccines for Children This Fall
Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT RESIST » Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ 3e27da64-c396-44ea-a6ca-e8c8d052bdde
Link To Video Below:

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ _bEOAm5k_normal
Darrell Hines: Truth To Power
@Darrellmhines

Rose Green stands up to supermarket regarding masks – what happens when programmed minds meet ‘I’m not having it’

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ KEI8mjsu?format=jpg&name=240x240
Rose Green stands up to supermarket regarding masks
davidicke.com

10:52 PM · Feb 2, 2021

See Canadian Public Health Officials Have No Record Of SARS-COV-2 Isolation/Purification Performed Anywhere, Ever!!  There is No Scientific Evidence Anywhere That Covid 19 Exists!! https://wp.me/p19seq-9on
MASKS DO NOT PROTECT YOU
Not Only Does This Filthy Rag Not Protect You Every Time You Wear It You Commit Self Harm. When You Wear A Mask You Breathe In Your Own Carbon Dioxide! And This Causes Respiratory Disease And Irreparable Brain Damage Destroying The Myelin Sheath Of The Brain , And If Worn For Extended Periods, Lung Cancer! Wearing A Mask Offers No Protection From ANY Virus And has No Basis In Science They Are Nothing To Do With Health And Everything To Do With Control! Humanity Must Stop Blindly Obeying Authority! Stop Acquiescing To Stupid!

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ 755d624c-1ad2-43f5-b653-6807100750e5

And Finally, Why Does Humanity Need Protection From A So Called Virus That Was Downgraded On March 19th 2020 To A Disease Of NO Consequence?? Stop Complying With Stupid!

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ Image

Proof The Nappy They Are Mandating Doesn’t Protect You From Anything!

Rose Green Stands Up To Supermarket Regarding Masks – What Happens When Programmed Minds Meet ‘I’m Not Having It’ 7dbf5e48-d455-4857-9019-580acb63ca51

https://darrellhines.net/2021/02/04/rose-green-stands-up-to-supermarket-regarding-masks-what-happens-when-programmed-minds-meet-im-not-having-it/

Thanks to: https://darrellhines.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum