OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » #QTARD DRAMA THEATER ARCHIVES » #QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN?

#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? Screen-Shot-2018-05-15-at-11.29.52-PM-400x242

“CUED” OR “Q’d” IN?

February 4, 2021 The Marshall Report

What if I told you that Q was a Pentagon Program? Would you believe that? What if I told you it was a sham? Would you believe that? What if I told you it was to prepare a people to be able to connect dots and do research to see what is taking place? Why would you even care?

I have not been a “Q” follower, per say, but I have read their posts and mostly to see if they were catching the same clues as I was catching from Trump, et al. I have always been curious about what is truth and went down many rabbit holes way before “Q” came on the scene. I realized it was teaching people how to investigate and look for truth and found it was a unique method to get people to research. As with anything, there were those who were off base, and those who were spot on. I also must admit, the numerology math stuff always drove me crazy how someone would do all the chart letter things and come up with some unique statement… I never accepted that for I had no way of understanding how they came up with it and frankly, didn’t want to learn how they did. However, those into math loved those guys. I’m more visual and gut feeling.
So, maybe it’s your thing and maybe it’s not, but, everyone has a right to be heard.
This is a recent posting from Danny Karma….If anyone wants to play connect the dots…he even has them numbered so you don’t get lost. I have to say it hits the progress right on the head.
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? Image-14
For those who follow the bread crumbs, this is for you.
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? Image-15
There is one thing I find most interesting in the Q followers. Tracy Beans was a big Q follower and big support to General Flynn and exposing Pizzagate. When General Flynn was pardoned he really pushed people to follow Tracy Beanz. He said she had it all correct. So…if Tracy followed Q and Q is not accurate, why did General Flynn promote Beanz?
And why was she banned from social media along with Flynn, Lin Woods, Sidney Powell and President Trump? All in the same first wave? Why is Q such a threat to the cabal? Why are Christians who tell the truth a threat? These are all Christians… ?  Just asking to look at all things.

https://youtu.be/EjaKg88IVYg

More Here: https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/02/04/cued-or-qd-in/

Thanks to: https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum