OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» After the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine woman puts a magnet on her arm and it sticks
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» IT’S HAPPENING: Forensic Audit of 2020 Election Results Requested in Michigan
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. and Retired Trauma Surgeon Dr. Eileen Natuzzi Have a Chat
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Haven't the Children Been Through Enough?
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. McCullough, a professor of medicine sounds off.
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT! Gov. DeSantis Files Lawsuit Against CDC For Economic Damage To Florida Businesses
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON: NASA Has Kept a Secret For a Whole Generation
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Evil Spawn Chelsea Clinton Makes Demands of Evil Vatican... Figures
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Never Have so Many Been Injured
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr Reiner Fuellmich, International Lawyer Has All the Evidence
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyToday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Increase in sightings of glowing lights in the sky plus MORE
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Stanton St Bernard, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 10th May.
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA authorizes Pfizer vaccine for youth ages 12 to 15
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Alignment Between Ancient Sites Will Blow Your Mind
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NZ Govt Now Forces COVID Jabs or Else Jail Time, $4,000 Fine
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Propaganda & The Media (Part 1)
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Variant and the Vaccine
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Changed Advice on Children and Cell Phone Radiation
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Gas Run Has Begun" - Fuel Stations Run Dry Amid Hacked Pipeline
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Compost Building & Training: Reno & Surrounding Area till May 20, 2021
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WARNING DANGER’S OF A VACCINE
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THEY ARE DRAGGING THE ELDERLY FROM THEIR HOMES: MASS GENOCIDE AGENDA 21 [2021-05-08]
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» NEW UPLOAD - THE INVISIBLE WAR, EXPERIMENTAL JABS WITH 5-G ELECTRONIC ACTIVATION
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» HUMAN LABOR & SILVER
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» How did this cause us to Ransack our Society? Here is the Reality
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY HAS BEEN REVIVED
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I am Suing the US EPA Over Fluoride Added to Our Drinking Water
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SHEDDING WOO TOO ! CONTAGIOUS VACCINOSIS !
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Is What The CDC's VAERS Not Telling Us The Real Danger Of The COVID Jabs?
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Artists and Mental Health: Staying Sane in an Insane World
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» ҚАЗАҚСТАНҒА ТҮСКЕН (НЛО) БЕЙМӘЛІМ ҰШҚЫШ НЫСАН !
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Study: THC Removes Toxic Protein that Causes Alzheimer’s From the Brain
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» BRACE FOR IMPACT: "About to get much worse."
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » #QTARD DRAMA THEATER ARCHIVES » #QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN?

#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? Screen-Shot-2018-05-15-at-11.29.52-PM-400x242

“CUED” OR “Q’d” IN?

February 4, 2021 The Marshall Report

What if I told you that Q was a Pentagon Program? Would you believe that? What if I told you it was a sham? Would you believe that? What if I told you it was to prepare a people to be able to connect dots and do research to see what is taking place? Why would you even care?

I have not been a “Q” follower, per say, but I have read their posts and mostly to see if they were catching the same clues as I was catching from Trump, et al. I have always been curious about what is truth and went down many rabbit holes way before “Q” came on the scene. I realized it was teaching people how to investigate and look for truth and found it was a unique method to get people to research. As with anything, there were those who were off base, and those who were spot on. I also must admit, the numerology math stuff always drove me crazy how someone would do all the chart letter things and come up with some unique statement… I never accepted that for I had no way of understanding how they came up with it and frankly, didn’t want to learn how they did. However, those into math loved those guys. I’m more visual and gut feeling.
So, maybe it’s your thing and maybe it’s not, but, everyone has a right to be heard.
This is a recent posting from Danny Karma….If anyone wants to play connect the dots…he even has them numbered so you don’t get lost. I have to say it hits the progress right on the head.
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? Image-14
For those who follow the bread crumbs, this is for you.
#QTard Drama Theater- “CUED” OR “Q’d” IN? Image-15
There is one thing I find most interesting in the Q followers. Tracy Beans was a big Q follower and big support to General Flynn and exposing Pizzagate. When General Flynn was pardoned he really pushed people to follow Tracy Beanz. He said she had it all correct. So…if Tracy followed Q and Q is not accurate, why did General Flynn promote Beanz?
And why was she banned from social media along with Flynn, Lin Woods, Sidney Powell and President Trump? All in the same first wave? Why is Q such a threat to the cabal? Why are Christians who tell the truth a threat? These are all Christians… ?  Just asking to look at all things.

https://youtu.be/EjaKg88IVYg

More Here: https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/02/04/cued-or-qd-in/

Thanks to: https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum