OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is this a UFO photographed by Perseverance Mars Rover
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large UFO Hits The Moon
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stephen King tweets his blood type & Moderna Vax: A negative
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Freedom Bracelet’??? Oh Hell No!!!
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Great Reset is Coming for the Currency
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stand and Deliver
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr: Vaccines, the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act and CIA Assassinations
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #ScreenB4Vaccine Could Protect Millions From COVID Vaccine Injuries, Surgeon Tells FDA
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID ‘Vaccines’
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Post-COVID Vaccination Death Just Coincidence?
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surgeon Dies After Virus Vaccination of Multiple Organ Failure
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyToday at 3:54 am by RamblerNash

» Something being tested over Area 51
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Giving Back
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyYesterday at 8:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TRIGGERED! Democrats Furious After Texas Gov. Lifts Mask Mandate
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » 12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart

12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on 4 December 2012 by pearls2u Many persons are just waking from the religious sector into the Ascension process and being guided by others trying to control and manipulate them. I have seen this occurring and was discussing with a dear friend last night with what she is witnessing too. Incoming messages directed to me show this is occurring too. The key to ascension is turning inside, to your OWN HEART, finding YOUR OWN MESSAGES and LOVE, and focusing on that. Ascension is just that simple! No diet, No Ceremonies, No following this person or that will get you there… ONLY YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS YOU NEED! Its all about LOVE, your thoughts and perceptions that create or remove your own limitations! Beware the Ascension BS you may believe imposed by others! LOVE!

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep... stoner LOL

Love this guy!

:go green:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Ha!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Funny that answer came only one day after we spoke about it. LOL SYNCH!!!!

Anonymous
Yep, I've been noticing lately that whenever I ask a definitive question the answer is provided quickly. With Bill, there was never a question in my mind (takes one to know one.. LOL) I"m talking other things I've been wondering about, and the answers just seem to appear. What a BLAST this is! If we can manifest everything as quickly as we can manifest answers, get outta my way, I'm blasting through to 5D ASAP!

terbo56

terbo56
If you blast through to the 5d, you will be out of this and our dimension, therefore, you will be leaving us behind- :headscratching 🇦🇸

Anonymous
No terbs, you are coming too. We are all Light workers, we have to go, it's our mission.

terbo56

terbo56
Fair enough- :nativity:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have come to realize that I will choose to stay here in the 3D.

I "feel" that some need to stay to help others along. I keep getting that I am one of those that will remain.

But if that proves to be incorrect... I will go where I am needed.

I also am having answers to many things come at me at a faster pace then normal. I get a lot in the music I listen to. Old songs pop in that have answers in them. I LOVE when this happens.
SYNCH! There it is.... :)

Anonymous
OK, Skyz. No pressure. I too am listening to a lot of old music and the words seem to have a totally different meaning now.

Anonymous
When the student is ready (asking questions), the Teacher appears...

Life's one continuous journey of adventure, as we become, while BEing ALIVE! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well 7freemom... how very nice to see you here again. :)
Hope all has been well for you.

12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart 3814503254

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum