OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 3 LINK
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kiwi Church Leaders Defy Ardern’s Threats to Vaccinate or Face a $15K Fine
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: Ruling Imminent on US Appeal on Assange
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PEDO-FILE: ‘The Jeffrey Epstein Cover Up’, Pedophilia, Lies, & Ghislaine Maxwell
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Revisioning Jung’s Idea of Synchronicity
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOUTH PARK: POST COVID - A New COVID Variant Discovered
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'HUGE' MH370 breakthrough: Wreck pinpointed 4km deep in Indian Ocean, engineer claims
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Stirs Up Omicron Hysteria, Points Finger at Unvaccinated
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk: “Cryptocurrency Could Be Used On Mars”
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 8:52 am by Verolla

» Cameroon celebrates herbal medicine miracle against Covid-19
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica’s Sea: Eltanin Antenna
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» We May Have Found The Hypothetical Planet 9!
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Chemist Dr. Andreas Noack Makes Bombshell Video Now Reported Dead
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Concerns raised over Pentagon's new UFO office
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maximum Global Bombshell: Judge Orders Pfizer, FDA to Release Documents – First Doc Dump Says Thousands Killed by Shot in the First Month!
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Licensing Board Threatens Disciplinary Action, Maine Physician Asks Board to Define COVID ‘Misinformation’
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monoclonal Antibody 35B5 Info
Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out

Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fake U.S Fraudulent President Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out
Date: February 21, 2021Author: Nwo Report 

Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out 4baeebad-eb78-4ea3-8373-b630c8be900b-730x487

Source: Nick Arama
In the words of the estimable Ronald Reagan, there you go again.
Joe Biden is at it again with yet another lie about the vaccination plan, claiming President Donald Trump didn’t have a plan, despite the demonstrable fact that Trump was getting about a million people vaccinated a day by the time that Biden came in and we wouldn’t even have the vaccines but for the historic speed of Trump’s Operation Warp Speed.

Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out FOCXtzk4_normal

Daily Caller

@DailyCaller

BIDEN: "Just over four weeks ago, America had no real plan to vaccinate most of the country. My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots... That changed the moment we took office."

Biden Gets Busted Again in Another Vaccine Lie, Even the WaPo Calls It Out ZwLBPmsk43K5Uihf
2:37 PM · Feb 19, 2021

Biden stumbles over reading the teleprompter, talks about how it “takes a partnership, in our view” between the government and the private companies, with everyone “contributing to the vaccine effort,” that one couldn’t have imagined a little more than a year ago. There would be the appropriate time to say, “as my predecessor, President Donald Trump was able to achieve and enable us to have these vaccines.” He doesn’t say that, because he’s trying to leave the false impression that he’s the one who’s engineered that partnership. It’s the only reason to explain the constant lying on the subject.
“Just over four weeks ago, America had no real plan to vaccinate most of the country,” Biden claims. “My predecessor, as my mother would say, God love him, failed to order enough vaccines, failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots, failed to set up vaccine centers. That changed the moment we took office.”
Wow, referencing your mother while lying is a really bad look, Joe.
So pray tell, Joe, how did Trump manage to be getting about a million people vaccinated a day before you came in if there was no plan in place? And it “didn’t change the moment” they came in. Indeed, you were left with a plan. But they haven’t stopped whining, pretending like there was nothing and that they weren’t told anything ever since. Indeed Biden’s goal was what Trump had already achieved, the million a day goal.

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2021/02/21/fake-u-s-fraudulent-president-biden-gets-busted-again-in-another-vaccine-lie-even-the-wapo-calls-it-out/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum