OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Another EX-CIA Director Comments on UFOs & Shares A “Paranormal” Story
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters burn masks at Florida rally against COVID measures
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ A glowing UFO appears in a woodland in Belgium plus MORE
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The UFO report. Jeremy Corbell & George Knapp
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Yeadon: COVID Variants NOT More Dangerous – Booster Shots Not Needed
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Object shooting out of the Sun
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Pyramid City Found In Japan?
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/12/2021 - Riots, Murders, Nuclear Terror and Chaos as Western Political System Implodes
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Save Historic Farm, Couple Creates Agrihood of Tiny Homes
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why your compliance is the problem
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Hampshire: Massive Child Sex Ring Busted At State Youth Facility
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CONSPIRACY THEORY OF EVERYTHING (FULL MOVIE)
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why are most Theologians so enraged by Anthroposophy?
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 2021 Spring Energy (Medicine) Cleaning with Bridgette
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A new experiment has broken the known rules of physics, hinting at a mysterious, unknown force that has shaped our universe
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nuremberg aka post WW2 military court rulings- adopted WORLD WIDE
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Rulership of the ego
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BLS Delays K-Shaped Inflation Data, Predatory Banks Begin Takeovers Picking The Bones Of The Economy
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» HSBC Changes Crypto Policy, Now Bars Clients From Buying Stock of Companies That Hold Bitcoin
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Change.....
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 11:55 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» U.S. Navy controls inventions that claim to change "fabric of reality"
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 11:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Nine UFO "Orbs" Sighted Over Tampa Bay, Florida. April 9, 2021 plus MORE
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» No Rescue from Volcano w/out Inoculation
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 6:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - INSTITUTIONAL CHILD TRAFFICKING PART 4
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Egypt's lost 'Golden City' unearthed at Luxor
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here’s why you need trace minerals to boost your overall well-being
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Once FDA Approved, Now Banned. The "Safe" Drugs Now Considered Unsafe
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » “Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”
Date: February 26, 2021Author: Nwo Report 

Journalist rages at identity-politics obsessed leftists while Biden does the establishment’s bidding.

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” Image-671
Source: Paul Joseph Watson
British-Syrian journalist Richard Medhurst responded to Joe Biden’s missile strike on Syria by demanding to know, “Where the f**k are the checks? They went to Raytheon so they can bomb my country.”
Biden ordered the attack yesterday, claiming it targeted Iranian-backed militias in eastern Syria while the Pentagon spun the move as a “defensive precision strike.”
Many observers pointed to the bombing as yet another sign that despite the administration’s obsession with flaunting its “diversity” and supposedly progressive virtues, the military-industrial complex is still in control.
“People that are starving who can’t pay their rent, you’ve got millions of Americans that are uninsured, they got no health care, they lost their jobs, where the fuck are the checks? Oh I know, they went to Raytheon so they can bomb my country,” said Medhurst.

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” ADZbHe0G_normal
Richard Medhurst
@richimedhurst

Thanks for bombing my country @JoeBiden

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” E2Kl6HAVTnafOte_
12:59 AM · Feb 26, 2021

“Thank God the cabinet’s diverse, I’m so happy that a rainbow cabinet just bombed my country, thank you so much, thank you liberals,” he added.
“They support the corporations, they support the wars, they screw over the working class – that’s not diversity – that’s a continuation of the same old evil with a different mask!”
Medhurst then chided leftists for saying Biden was the lesser of two evils when he has kept the sanctions on Syria and is continuing the bombing raids, while also doing little to reverse the “kids in cages” controversy.
“The kids are still in the Goddamn cages, they just have air conditioning now and fancier containers to put them in – they’re still cages,” he said.
The journalist also called out the hypocrisy of Trump-obsessed leftists who are now apparently fine with Biden removing the stimulus checks and dropping “pink bombs” via “rainbow colored drones.”
“The kids are still in cages, you’re not gonna get your student debt cancelled, you’re not gonna get your $15 dollar minimum wage, you can go fuck yourself – the prison-industrial complex is gonna continue, the war machine is gonna continue…it’s fine, go back to brunch, everything is OK man!” Medhurst joked.
“But hey, the bombs are pink, so don’t complain otherwise you’re a sexist – be happy that the VP is a woman,” he concluded.
I don’t know what Medhurst is ranting about. I mean, after all, Raytheon tweeted the black square to show its support for Black Lives Matter.
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” Image-672
Advertisements

https://nworeport.me/2021/02/26/where-the-fk-are-the-checks-they-went-to-raytheon-so-they-can-bomb-my-country/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum