OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bomb Cyclone infused with the Violet Flame of Creation
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 7:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oldest known drawing of a ghost discovered
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The US delays approval of Moderna vaccine for teenagers
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dissolving Illusions About the Role of Vaccines in Protecting Us From Disease
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 2:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower Physician Assistant: NY Hospital Admissions Were 90% Vaccinated, Not Being Reported to VAERS
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Stats - thru 10-15-21 plus more
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Powerful storm wreaks havoc across Europe, leaves over 500 000 homes without power and at least 4 fatalities
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Like watching a horror thriller’: Moving tentacled object, metallic fragments found in COVID jabs
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» SHORT VIDEO FOR OUT OF MIND AND RUMBLE
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Sway

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Megatron

» New screenplay tells story of West Lothian UFO incident
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Southwest Airlines backs down from vaccine mandate after massive protests
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccinated Pilot Dies in Flight. Emergency Landing and Uproar in the Aviation Industry
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GREAT RESET: 1% of Americans Now Own More Wealth Than the Entire Middle Class
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Epic Supply Chain Crisis Just Hit Another Level, And Biden Is Considering Calling In The National Guard To Help
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall, a story
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 10-18-21… “Asian elders reject Khazarian mafia $150 trillion survival boondoggle”
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS Begins Releasing Gas on NYC Citizens at 120 Locations in ‘Biological Attack Simulation’
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports; UPDATE: 100 Ships
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Zach Bush Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘By Deleting the Alphabet of Human Biology, We Ended Up With a Chronic Disease Epidemic on a Grand Scale’
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disconcerting: Empty Store Shelves Stocked With Lawn Chairs to Hide Supply Chain Crisis
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax roll-out in 40+ Countries
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Mechanics De-Mystified
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Jabbing Young Children is ‘Politics, Not Science’
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyYesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » “Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”
Date: February 26, 2021Author: Nwo Report 

Journalist rages at identity-politics obsessed leftists while Biden does the establishment’s bidding.

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” Image-671
Source: Paul Joseph Watson
British-Syrian journalist Richard Medhurst responded to Joe Biden’s missile strike on Syria by demanding to know, “Where the f**k are the checks? They went to Raytheon so they can bomb my country.”
Biden ordered the attack yesterday, claiming it targeted Iranian-backed militias in eastern Syria while the Pentagon spun the move as a “defensive precision strike.”
Many observers pointed to the bombing as yet another sign that despite the administration’s obsession with flaunting its “diversity” and supposedly progressive virtues, the military-industrial complex is still in control.
“People that are starving who can’t pay their rent, you’ve got millions of Americans that are uninsured, they got no health care, they lost their jobs, where the fuck are the checks? Oh I know, they went to Raytheon so they can bomb my country,” said Medhurst.

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” ADZbHe0G_normal
Richard Medhurst
@richimedhurst

Thanks for bombing my country @JoeBiden

“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” E2Kl6HAVTnafOte_
12:59 AM · Feb 26, 2021

“Thank God the cabinet’s diverse, I’m so happy that a rainbow cabinet just bombed my country, thank you so much, thank you liberals,” he added.
“They support the corporations, they support the wars, they screw over the working class – that’s not diversity – that’s a continuation of the same old evil with a different mask!”
Medhurst then chided leftists for saying Biden was the lesser of two evils when he has kept the sanctions on Syria and is continuing the bombing raids, while also doing little to reverse the “kids in cages” controversy.
“The kids are still in the Goddamn cages, they just have air conditioning now and fancier containers to put them in – they’re still cages,” he said.
The journalist also called out the hypocrisy of Trump-obsessed leftists who are now apparently fine with Biden removing the stimulus checks and dropping “pink bombs” via “rainbow colored drones.”
“The kids are still in cages, you’re not gonna get your student debt cancelled, you’re not gonna get your $15 dollar minimum wage, you can go fuck yourself – the prison-industrial complex is gonna continue, the war machine is gonna continue…it’s fine, go back to brunch, everything is OK man!” Medhurst joked.
“But hey, the bombs are pink, so don’t complain otherwise you’re a sexist – be happy that the VP is a woman,” he concluded.
I don’t know what Medhurst is ranting about. I mean, after all, Raytheon tweeted the black square to show its support for Black Lives Matter.
“Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country” Image-672
Advertisements

https://nworeport.me/2021/02/26/where-the-fk-are-the-checks-they-went-to-raytheon-so-they-can-bomb-my-country/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum