OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO Hoovering over Area 51 plus MORE
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brave New World $650T R3 Tokenized Derivatives With Crypto Assets ON LEDGER - PayPal & Crypto
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» By the time you "see it," it'll be too late.
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 'Syndemic' COVID-20 needs 'Social Vaccine' as global food shortage begins
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 16 DAY FORECAST MISSING HURRICANE BIG QUAKE#WEATHERWARFARE #LIVE #ANALYSIS
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» LiDAR technology helps archaeologists find two lost ancient Maya cities in Mexico
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Report - 21 October 2020 - FBI Announcement
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Launches Children’s Health Defense Europe in Berlin
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arch-debunker James Randi has died, aged 92
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 10-19-20… “Uncooperative World Leaders Targeted for Replacement as early as November”
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cosmic Delineations are made apparent
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NewsFave.com Announces Launch Offering Links to Over 600 News Sources
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Tests of New ‘Immunity Passports’ Will Take Place Wednesday
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spacecraft firing huge laser beam caught near the Sun
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson says asteroid could hit US day before Election
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Possible new organs identified in human head
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says Second Wave Was Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, and that the “Pandemic Is Over”
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: The Guardian’s Silence Let UK Trample on Assange’s Rights
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Geomagnetic Storm Watch - Aurora Alert Oct. 21-23
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Filmed In London plus MORE
Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!

December 03, 2012 – SKY Here are several initial eye-witness reports of spectacular multi-colored fireballs from across the globe courtesy of the Lunar Meteor Hunters .

Widespread Reports of Spectacular Multi-Colored Fireballs in the Skies Over the Earth!  Fireballs

“MULTI-COLORED” “FULL MOON-SIZED” FIREBALL OVER NE UNITED STATES – 28th of November, 2012.

28 November 2012 – Benjamin Lipiecki, Brighton, Massachusetts, USA 2340.

Half a second duration, maybe a whole second. Saw it when looking
Northeast as it traveled right to left at a very steep angel. The
fireball started blue, then increased in size and changed to red. I was
outside for several more minutes and did not hear any sound. Bright
enough to see VERY clearly in a major urban area. The fireball at least
appeared larger than the moon. Did not see any fragmentation, but the
fireball did get very large and looked like it exploded or burnt out.
Was unlike anything I’ve ever seen or expected to see in the night sky.
At first I thought I must have been seeing things, but a friend of mine
across town saw it too, and three or four people on twitter seem to also
have seen it. Read full report The CELESTIAL Convergence

Thanks to: http://aworldchaos.wordpress.com
and: http://2012indyinfo.com

terbo56

terbo56
Wow! That's really cool!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
And beautiful!!! Check out those colors!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I figured out something HL... You can see the pics that I get from other sites but not the ones that come to me by email. I would like to try to email the Jasmine one to you.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Oh, is that the problem! Ok that's cool!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum