OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Take 5
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 5:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» At Least Two Dozen Lawsuits Have Been Filed Demanding Ivermectin Be Given To COVID Patients
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Unions in Major Cities Across America are Leading the Revolt Against Vaccine Mandates
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead-Calm Weather Killing Renewable Energy ‘Transition’
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Four Parasites Found in Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-111: 2022 UFO Warning!
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Final Messages – Part 1 – How the Mandates End
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyToday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through October 9th, 2021
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» OH GREAT THEY’RE PUTTING GUNS ON ROBODOGS NOW
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Needle and the Damage Done
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» William Shatner ‘overwhelmed by sadness’ while discussing spaceflight
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 3:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unearthed video shows Fauci, health experts discussing ‘China’ virus, global vaccines weeks before COVID hit
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» 138 Legislators From 38 States Sign “New Declaration Of Independence” – AZ State Sen. Wendy Rogers
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 2:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Delays Moderna for Young Teens Pending Investigation into Heart Inflammation Side Effect
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyYesterday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tyson: 'when the aliens come, we'll all know'
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery boom and unexplained rumblings freak out people in New Hampshire
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does The Sun Have An Evil Twin?
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Introduces $5000 Fines for the Unvaxxed
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06

KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!” Posted on 2012/12/06

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
KP Message… “Those Darn Individual ‘Churnings’!”
Posted on 2012/12/06

Click to Enlarge…

In the 12-12-12 post, I brought up this sentence.
“Waves are very active here today. I feel a lot is being churned up (in a positive moving forward way).”

That was yesterday, of course. I was in them, at Pu’uhonua o Honaunau. Guidance was strong to go in. Even though no one else was in there. I love how Guidance says, “So WHAT, if no one else is in there…. if I ask you to go in, that’s all you need to know. You will be guided and protected (but YOU have to move your arms and kick your legs (and wear your Tech fins, dammit!)).

There were indeed some standard type “waves”, maybe up to 10-12 foot faces, but these were not breaking waves… more like rolling waves. You go up… You come down.

But the challenge over there is, at the channel where I jumped in, that you have wash coming off the rocks… to your left, to your right, sometimes to your back, sometimes to your front. It’s a churning thing. Like a washer, kind of.

Yesterday (after I got out (and no one had called the Coast Guard on me!)) the message I got was that this “churning” I experienced in the ocean contained a message. And here it is:

“Many people will now feel as if they are in a ‘churning’ state. Old (and new) unresolved energy patterns are being ‘churned up’ from their own personal depths. They are appearing, then reappearing, then appearing again. Why? So they may be faced. And resolved. Faced, WITHOUT FEAR. And resolved.

“These waves may have large faces [KP note: the 'face' of a wave is distance from bottom to crest] but if faced without fear and/or panic, you will easily pass through the ‘churning’, and come out of it refreshed, rejuvenated, and free.

“By your individual ‘facings’ of these unresolved energy patterns, you are collectively ‘refreshing, rejuvenating, and freeing’ the entire planet.”

So, there it is. Wonder if this “rings true” for anyone out there?

Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum