OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Occult science/Natural science
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WOOOWW! THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BIG BOOOOOMMM! THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "SECRET OPERATION" EVERGREEN!
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trump caught coding 1260 day count! George Floyd -is code for 3.5yr start and end. See Show Notes
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sudden Destruction-1335th from 9/23/17 -5/17/21
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Karma.....
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kelowna gym refusing new member applications from anyone who’s been vaccinated
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Conspiracy Theory Comes True as Pentagon Creates Implantable Microchip to Detect COVID
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sun Waking Up, Massive Galactic Sheet, Disaster Trigger | S0 News Apr.16.2021
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Maya/Real world/Mirror
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» US begins study of allergic reactions from mRNA coronavirus vaccines, proving covid vaccine long-term safety studies have never been conducted
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Illegal fishing by Chinese vessels is destroying South Pacific island economies, local wildlife
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dr. Christiane Northrup, MD ~ Temperature Check and Where Do We Go From Here!
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chinese authorities seize 7,221 human penises on cargo ship from Nigeria
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 12:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 10:37 am by RamblerNash

» Magic mushroom treatment on par with pharma drugs for combating depression, study finds
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February

F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
The request for the information was made on the 20th February 2021 and asked –
“Could you please provide the total number of deaths for any reason within 28 days of having a Covid vaccine from the start of the vaccination roll out date?”
To which Public Health Scotland responded with –
“Using the latest mortality data available (Up to 26th February), 2,207 people have died within 28 days of vaccination (number of days between vaccine and death is 0-27 where 0 is the day of vaccination).”
But Public Health Scotland then added a caveat to this data by stating –

That’s great but isn’t it slightly hypocritical to apply this logic to vaccination deaths? When this logic has been absent for the past 12 months in relation to Covid deaths.
The daily death figures of Covid-19 deaths which are plastered on every news channel, and newspaper daily are totalled via counting any deaths that occur within 28 days of a positive test for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that allegedly caused Covid-19. This means that if somebody is to die crossing the road, but they had received a positive test for SARS-CoV-2 in the 28 days prior, they are added to the daily Covid death statistics.
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/30/f-o-i-request-shows-2207-died-within-28-days-of-having-the-covid-vaccine-in-scotland-during-february/
F.O.I Request shows 2,207 died within 28 days of having the Covid Vaccine in Scotland during February Snake175

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum