OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Sky Gods’, Credo Mutwa & The Alien Agenda
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» USGS: Magnitude-7.5 earthquake strikes northern Peru
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Van Allen Belts
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: World’s First Vaccine Murder Case Against Bill Gates Filed In India’s High Court
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Australia Needs Lions Not Sheep”: Melbourne Streets Overflow as Protestors Stand for Freedom
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spanish Basque Court Revolts and Suspends the Health Pass for Violation of Rights
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Media Says Rise in Football Players Suddenly Collapsing is a “Coincidence”
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON: A Perfectly Timed Variant to Scare the Unruly Back into Submission
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solutions for Healing from the mRNA Bioweapon
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through November 20th, 2021
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Newly Released Records Reveal What Really Happened in Epstein’s Final Moments
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Freedom Protests Again Bring Australian Cities to a Standstill
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Unveils Its Plans For Omicron Strain
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Planet Ponzi’, The Magic Money Tree of Modern Monetary Theory
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 301 new extra-solar planets to Kepler’s total count
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Create Genetically Modified E Coli Bacteria for 3D Ink Printing
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » VAERS Report 4/2/2021

VAERS Report 4/2/2021

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VAERS Report 4/2/2021 Empty VAERS Report 4/2/2021 Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

VAERS Report 4/2/2021

Please do not assume because I report this data that I trust CDC to be honest about anything. In truth, I regard WHO, the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control, as two of the most corrupt organizations to exist in human history. And I am aware of the history of the Catholic Church through the ages.
If anything, these numbers are vastly understated. Please refer to this post for a primer on how to access VAERS yourself and verify for yourself that I am accurately reporting their data.
As of 4/2/21, VAERS is reporting 2,119 deaths from the Covid-19 vaccines, and 14,416 hospitalizations. I am sure in my memory that I saw a post by Ab wherein someone had gone in and tracked vaccine deaths at VAERS to the year 2000 or 2001, and found that 40% or more of the deaths during that time were in the first quarter of 2021.

The silence about this is deafening. Here’s a letter I wrote to Jefferson County (CO) health on the subject:
March 30, 2021
Jefferson County Health Department
645 Parfet St.
Lakewood, CO 80215
Attn:All employees
As of March 26, 1,920 Americans have died from the Covid-19 vaccine, and 13,927 have been hospitalized.
I got this information from VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, run by the Centers for Disease Control. (See attachment.) VAERS was formed in 1986 by the The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which, amazingly, exempted pharmaceutical companies from liability for any injuries and deaths caused by vaccines. Billions in taxpayer dollars have been paid in reparations to vaccine victims since passage of this bill. None of this is publicized.
The VAERS system is voluntary, that is, there is no requirement that adverse events be reported. It is just window dressing done to hide the massive injustice of exemption of PhRMA from liability. Most doctors are not aware of VAERS, and, I would guess, no one in your office. Consequently, it is safe to say that the numbers are under-reported, to put it mildly.
I am sending this to you via certified mail. I want it on the record. It is your duty, in the interest of full disclosure to vaccine recipients, to inform them of the inherent risk involved with the Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca vaccines. Further, given the experimental nature of the vaccines, informed consent should be obtained from all recipients, in deference to the Nuremberg Accords.
But your office seems preoccupied by far pettier concerns. I walked into Anytime Fitness in Conifer this morning to be greeted by a sign requiring full mask compliance. Both mouth and nose need be covered, even as no science supports this practice. But you apparently threatened Anytime, as their sign said if they don’t comply, you will shut them down.
We live in snitch culture, I know. Even so, who on earth are you to presume such power over ordinary business people trying to make an honest living? Especially as you are faced with life and death concerns regarding the vaccine. Should you not instead focus on that problem? Masks are about behavioral psychology, having nothing to do with health or illness. Are your priorities in order?
No one at Anytime Fitness knows about this letter. They do not confide in me nor I in them. They probably would rather I be quiet. I am a merely a client acting on his own. Anytime’s position is, however, like that of Gulliver (attached). People are tied down, threatened, and fined by your office for the pettiest of matters.
Please leave our small businesses alone, letting them survive while you worry about more important (life and death) concerns.
Sincerely,
Mark Tokarski
Below is a photo I attached to the letter, self-explanatory.
VAERS Report 4/2/2021 Gulliver

Share this:

https://pieceofmindful.com/2021/04/03/vaers-report-4-2-2021/

Thanks to: https://pieceofmindful.com

2VAERS Report 4/2/2021 Empty Re: VAERS Report 4/2/2021 Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum