OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 15-Year-Old Soccer Player from Brazil Dies from Cardiac Arrest Following National Football Cup Tournament Game
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Route 91: Uncovering the Cover-Up of the Vegas Mass Shooting
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to Steve Kirsch
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Normal: Former Malaysian Professional Football Player Dies of Heart Attack 5 Days After Receiving COVID-19 Booster Shot
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Thousands Protest ‘New World Order’ in France as COVID Narrative Crumbles
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Full Extent of Jeffrey Epstein’s Crimes Are Slowly Being Revealed
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Japan Drops All Vaccine Mandates, Places Myocarditis Warning on Label
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Concrete Walls Being Constructed Around The White House?
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q&A With Scientist Who Discovered Cannabis Can Prevent COVID-19
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tragic: 38yo Athlete Dies after Suffering Heart Attack During Swim Portion at Ironman 70.3 Pucon
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smoking Gun: Moderna Patented ‘Man Made’ SARS-CoV2 Gene Sequence in 2018
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Probe Gets Closest Look At Sun’s Atmosphere Than Ever Before And Makes Immediate Discoveries
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» TONY BLAIR CONVICTED FOR GENOCIDE AND HAS OUTSTANDING WARRANT FOR PROSECUTION
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Number of Post-Vax Deaths & It’s Getting Worse
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:42 pm by bigdog2aton

» Tsunami warning issued for Australia and New Zealand
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell Gives Up Battle to Keep Names of 8 Anonymous John Does in Sex Trafficking Operation Sealed
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau gov’t reverses vaccine mandate for Canadian truckers crossing the border
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Justice Centre Will Take Legal Action Against Quebec Tax on Unvaccinated
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europeans United for Freedom: Join the Protest for Freedom and Democracy in Brussels on January 23
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Senator Who Fauci Called a ‘Moron’ Is Set to Introduce the ‘FAUCI Act’
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head 4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head

Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head
Date: April 5, 2021Author: Nwo Report  

Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head Image-182
Source: Jennifer Van Laar
During Saturday’s March Madness coverage on CBS, former NBA All-Star and current commentator Charles Barkley, who’s not known for being an intellectual heavyweight, made some rather astute comments about the state of political and racial division in the country. He was spot-on, so look for him to be canceled any day.

Charles Barkley spittin truth! it’s all about the divide and conquer agenda pic.twitter.com/E81b2Pw2h4
— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) April 4, 2021

Barkley said:
Man, I think most white people and black people are great people. I really believe that in my heart. But I think our system is set up where our politicians, whether they are Republicans are Democrats are designed to make us not like each other so they can keep their grasp of money and power. They divide and conquer.
I truly believe in my heart most white people and black people are awesome people, but we’re so stupid, following our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats. And their only job is, “Hey, let’s make these people not like each other. We don’t live in their neighborhoods. We all got money. Let’s make the whites and blacks not like each other. Let’s make rich people and poor people not like each other. Let’s scramble the middle class.” I truly believe that in my heart.
Barkley is right about that, but it goes even further. We’re also divided along political lines, polarized so we don’t talk to each other and figure out that with just a little bit of common purpose, the slightest connection with each other on a human level, we can figure out the solution to problems within our own communities and states without the bloated bureaucracy complicating it and driving up the cost.
I know this is true because I’ve seen this start to play out in California during both the AB5 fight and the Recall Newsom effort. Sacramento’s Democrat supermajority and their “hero,” Gavin Newsom, have so overplayed their hand in enacting woke policies and draconian pandemic lockdowns that everyone in the middle and working classes are suffering, and many of the upper class and wealthy are suffering too – and they’re finding each other and collaborating to fight back.
I truly believe that if the pandemic lockdowns in California had not been so extended, the blowback against Gavin Newsom and other Democrats would have happened sooner and with at least the amount of passion we currently see, because the full effects of the anti-freelancing AB5 law would have been apparent much earlier (through closures of community orchestras/theaters, sports camps, tutoring, entertainment, and hospitality venues).
Republicans don’t get a pass on this. Over the last decade, Republicans have also had the opportunity to enact their own legislative agenda on things like Obamacare, immigration, education, and tax reform due to their majorities in the House and Senate while having a Republican president, but they didn’t. Why is that? In my opinion, it’s because the more problems they solve, the fewer issues they have to use in outrage-stoking fundraising emails to the base.
It’s incumbent on all of us to remember who and what we’re fighting – and it’s not our neighbors.

https://nworeport.me/2021/04/05/charles-barkleys-comments-on-politicians-stoking-racial-and-economic-division-hit-the-nail-on-the-head/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum