OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tyson: 'when the aliens come, we'll all know'
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery boom and unexplained rumblings freak out people in New Hampshire
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does The Sun Have An Evil Twin?
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Introduces $5000 Fines for the Unvaxxed
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy Announces Plans To Expel Those Refusing Covid Vaccine, Revoke Benefits
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS: 160,000+ Americans Have Likely Died From COVID-19 Injections
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOFAR Detects Coherent Radio Emission from 19 Red Dwarfs
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: U.S. Dept. of Defense Data Shatters Official COVID Narrative!
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Facts & Figures from Doctors & Scientists On COVID19
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Worst Oil Spill In “Decades”, May Take “Years” To Clean Up
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jon Rappoport - Mandate or Freedom: An open letter to corporate CEOs
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chicago Set to Lose 50% or More of Police Force at Midnight Tonight as Police Union Calls Mayor’s Bluff on Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Status plus MORE
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing boy found by man 'instructed by God'
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford -10-11-21… “First shots of WWIII fired on Polish/Belarus border as collapse of EU begins”
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Polish Doctor Claims He Found a LIFE FORM in the Pfizer Comirnaty Shot
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alarming: Double-Vaxxed Contracted Covid at Higher Rates than Unvaccinated, UK Data Shows
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mullumbimby, NSW, Australian Business Owners Unite Against Medical Apartheid
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» From the Streets of Victoria, Australia: “We Are Now in Deep Trouble Here… This Is a Fight for Our Souls and Our Humanity.”
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Approved Version Of Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head

Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head
Date: April 5, 2021Author: Nwo Report  

Charles Barkley’s Comments on Politicians Stoking Racial and Economic Division Hit the Nail on the Head Image-182
Source: Jennifer Van Laar
During Saturday’s March Madness coverage on CBS, former NBA All-Star and current commentator Charles Barkley, who’s not known for being an intellectual heavyweight, made some rather astute comments about the state of political and racial division in the country. He was spot-on, so look for him to be canceled any day.

Charles Barkley spittin truth! it’s all about the divide and conquer agenda pic.twitter.com/E81b2Pw2h4
— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) April 4, 2021

Barkley said:
Man, I think most white people and black people are great people. I really believe that in my heart. But I think our system is set up where our politicians, whether they are Republicans are Democrats are designed to make us not like each other so they can keep their grasp of money and power. They divide and conquer.
I truly believe in my heart most white people and black people are awesome people, but we’re so stupid, following our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats. And their only job is, “Hey, let’s make these people not like each other. We don’t live in their neighborhoods. We all got money. Let’s make the whites and blacks not like each other. Let’s make rich people and poor people not like each other. Let’s scramble the middle class.” I truly believe that in my heart.
Barkley is right about that, but it goes even further. We’re also divided along political lines, polarized so we don’t talk to each other and figure out that with just a little bit of common purpose, the slightest connection with each other on a human level, we can figure out the solution to problems within our own communities and states without the bloated bureaucracy complicating it and driving up the cost.
I know this is true because I’ve seen this start to play out in California during both the AB5 fight and the Recall Newsom effort. Sacramento’s Democrat supermajority and their “hero,” Gavin Newsom, have so overplayed their hand in enacting woke policies and draconian pandemic lockdowns that everyone in the middle and working classes are suffering, and many of the upper class and wealthy are suffering too – and they’re finding each other and collaborating to fight back.
I truly believe that if the pandemic lockdowns in California had not been so extended, the blowback against Gavin Newsom and other Democrats would have happened sooner and with at least the amount of passion we currently see, because the full effects of the anti-freelancing AB5 law would have been apparent much earlier (through closures of community orchestras/theaters, sports camps, tutoring, entertainment, and hospitality venues).
Republicans don’t get a pass on this. Over the last decade, Republicans have also had the opportunity to enact their own legislative agenda on things like Obamacare, immigration, education, and tax reform due to their majorities in the House and Senate while having a Republican president, but they didn’t. Why is that? In my opinion, it’s because the more problems they solve, the fewer issues they have to use in outrage-stoking fundraising emails to the base.
It’s incumbent on all of us to remember who and what we’re fighting – and it’s not our neighbors.

https://nworeport.me/2021/04/05/charles-barkleys-comments-on-politicians-stoking-racial-and-economic-division-hit-the-nail-on-the-head/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum