OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Astronomers Detect Rare 'Missing Link' Black Hole in Our Closest Galactic Neighbor
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Prepared for a False Flag Alien Invasion
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Fiery Red Orb Over Brazil & Triangular Shaped UFO Over California plus MORE
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘How do you even trust them?’: Aaron Rodgers fires back at Biden after president orders QB to ‘get vaxxed’
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto man says Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine KILLED his healthy, athletic 17-year-old son
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 1 Million Deaths and Injuries Following COVID “Vaccines” Reported in VAERS as Second Year of “Experimental Use Authorization” Begins
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative - Is there copper in our blood?
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antidotes for Toxins Found in COVID19 ‘Vaccines’
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters gather at Lincoln Memorial to rally against Biden's embattled vaccine mandates
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barrister, Richard Orme- “Vaccine Passports, Mandatory Vaccinations Are Against The Nuremberg Code”
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO’s “Space Policy” Outlines Readiness to Jointly Respond to Attacks in Space
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Gives Historic Speech at Lincoln Memorial Today for March Against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange granted the right to appeal extradition – UK High Court
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Where Is Peng Shuai?’
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19

F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 Empty F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:57 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

In case you do not know what a freedom of information act is, it is a way that someone in the public can use the legal system to cough up documents about the truth of something. I have used them several times in the state of Nevada, sometimes they adhere the law and forward you the docs and sometimes they break their own laws and do not.
"The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information except to the extent the records are protected from disclosure by any of nine exemptions contained in the law or by one of three special law enforcement record exclusions."
This was from the amazing Mark Steele who has been wiped off the net, he has worked hard to whistle blow the truth to save so many lives. This is his post:
ZERO DIED FROM COVID - THIS IS FURTHER EVIDENCE THE HOAX - TO PUSH THEIR BIO WEAPON (VACCINE) WHICH WILL KILL OFF THOSE DUPED TAKING IT WHEN THEY TURN UP THE 5G NETWORK - THEY WILL NOT SURVIVE WHEN THE CHINESE 5G WEAPON IS ACTIVATED BE THE RESISTANCE =AT2lfOuTWYVn7oy4E9esjcPvFElUR60OuxftEXxSSLrhkYZLzJgNQ_VjyxEqzlBO3XPLfQIBQnjFD3oQhbRhvGutNldBT-aTL6TpCYHtP3_kONWX5oABHhrbJtO6F0cdx-oCkliv_mwyhLcB_6LEqWj-nzk]WWW.SAVEUSNOW.ORG.UK
AND...this is the Freedom of Information Act he sent as proof that this whole nightmare was a lie, complete and total lie.
F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 171814783_10222742739535664_3156904123929702577_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KpWBrHDv_n8AX9tpcDY&_nc_oc=AQmt2HpVPEwouhAM6YwIuQ4_denW9Crs9BiuqvzSwb_fefTCXVQnvvBCAo7Dt_5nXptq6GFhSQG-xvFk5B5voTYV&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1

F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19 Snake182

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum