OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» SHORT VIDEO FOR OUT OF MIND AND RUMBLE
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Sway

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Megatron

» New screenplay tells story of West Lothian UFO incident
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Southwest Airlines backs down from vaccine mandate after massive protests
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccinated Pilot Dies in Flight. Emergency Landing and Uproar in the Aviation Industry
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GREAT RESET: 1% of Americans Now Own More Wealth Than the Entire Middle Class
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Epic Supply Chain Crisis Just Hit Another Level, And Biden Is Considering Calling In The National Guard To Help
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall, a story
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 10-18-21… “Asian elders reject Khazarian mafia $150 trillion survival boondoggle”
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS Begins Releasing Gas on NYC Citizens at 120 Locations in ‘Biological Attack Simulation’
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports; UPDATE: 100 Ships
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Zach Bush Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘By Deleting the Alphabet of Human Biology, We Ended Up With a Chronic Disease Epidemic on a Grand Scale’
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disconcerting: Empty Store Shelves Stocked With Lawn Chairs to Hide Supply Chain Crisis
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax roll-out in 40+ Countries
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Mechanics De-Mystified
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Jabbing Young Children is ‘Politics, Not Science’
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyYesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks
Date: April 19, 2021Author: Nwo Report 

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks Image-943
Source: Cassandra Fairbanks

An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump.

In 2018, Dominion Voting announced that it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, who was being advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
During Clinton’s campaign, according to an email chain released by WikiLeaks, Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.
Podesta, at the time, was chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.
On Saturday, December 19, 2015, Bajwa wrote to Podesta that “it was a pleasure to meet this past Th in NY. As discussed, I want to do whatever I can by way of sharing ideas, raising funds, recruiting campaign volunteers, and anything else that can help with your campaign. I hope my small efforts to introduce you to a growing group of professionals like myself will be able to boost your important work for Secretary Clinton’s campaign.”

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks 1-773-600x344

“I come to NY frequently and would welcome the opportunity to sit with you and discuss the best way to coordinate our efforts. If you will be in NY Jan 5, I will be free that day to meet you at any time and place convenient for you.”
Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”
“John, just a quick note to say I was catching up with my senior partner Bill Singer back in the office and letting him know of my intentions to help your campaign as much as I can. He was very effusive in his praise of you and asked me to send along his regards. I will look forward to being touch after the break,” Bajwa wrote on December 21.
On January 2, 2016, Bajwa again followed up asking to meet with Podesta once again. He said that “I wanted to follow up on our brief conversation a few weeks back and see if you would be available to meet this coming Tuesday in NY? I will be in town for work and my schedule is flexible on Tuesday so if you can meet, I can come to you at a convenient time and place anytime prior to 5pm.”
Podesta then forwarded the email to Clinton campaign staffer Milia Fisher and asked her to find the time for the meeting.

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks Image-944

Dominion has become the center of the election fraud scandal as anomalies and evidence of fraud just-so-happen to have been heaviest in states using their machines.

https://nworeport.me/2021/04/19/dominion-advisor-met-with-john-podesta-offering-anything-that-would-help-defeat-trump-according-to-email-released-by-wikileaks/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum