OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AI identifies possible alien technosignatures in deep space
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Make Shocking Discovery Under Antarctica’s Ice
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» FEBRUARY UFO NEWS ~ The Bonnybridge Files - The town with the most UFO sightings in the world plus MORE
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch The EMF Hazards Summit Here For FREE
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Weighs Break With Centuries-Old Policy Of Neutrality
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» "It's Time For The Scientific Community To Admit We Were Wrong About COVID & It Cost Lives"
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Digital Billboard Outside Pfizer HQ Shows Director’s ‘Mutated Virus’ Comments on Repeat
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer execs tip their hand
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Mexico DA officially charges Alec Baldwin with manslaughter over 'Rust' shooting
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» House Votes To End COVID-19 Emergency
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» YouTube Insider Leaks “Urgent Guidance” Doc Sent to Employees on How to Handle Project Veritas’ Bombshell Pfizer Video
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Redemption For Novak Djokovic - From Banned To Champion
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Herbs for Pain Management: A Prepper’s Herbal Medicine Cabinet
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Chemical Enlightenment?’, Can Psychedelic Substances Bring Personal Transformation?
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the Rats Run
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky: February
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Bombshell Study From New Zealand Found Alarming Increase Of Myocarditis And Acute Kidney Injury Within 21 Days Of Taking A 2nd Dose Of Pfizer's COVID Vaccine
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Soft-Robots’, Shape-Shifting ‘Terminator’ Robots Becomes Reality
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Seizes Several Personal Notebooks From Biden’s Delaware Residence
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Boss: ‘It’s Time To Kill White People Who Refuse Vaccines
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Never Again is Now Global - World Premiere
And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  Being-banned-on-facebook-memes-mark-zuckerburg-you-cant-post-that

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  07279d92696f69533cf8e056ff4bdab2--blocked-on-facebook-quotes-blocking-people-on-facebook

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  Facebook_banned

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  133415-vitamin-d

Over 200 doctors call for global vitamin D distribution because it inexpensively reduces covid infections, hospitalizations and deaths

https://www.oom2.com/t75327-over-200-doctors-call-for-global-vitamin-d-distribution-because-it-inexpensively-reduces-covid-infections-hospitalizations-and-deaths#158710

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  Raw

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  COVID-natural-remedies-BANNED

COVID Natural Remedies BANNED as DOJ and FTC Seek to Silence Doctors Promoting Vitamin D, C, Zinc, etc.

https://www.oom2.com/t75258-covid-natural-remedies-banned-as-doj-and-ftc-seek-to-silence-doctors-promoting-vitamin-d-c-zinc-etc#158602

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  Giphy

IF YOU SHARE THESE YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE UP THE TITLES. I WILL ALSO BE DOING THIS TOMORROW ON FAKEBOOK AND GOING FORWARD. I LOVE CHALLENGES!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

And now I am in Fakebook jail for 24 hours - They really do not want the Vitamin D info made public.  3270067346

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum