OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Death of Common Sense
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyToday at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America”

Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America”
Date: April 30, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” Image-1604

Source: Breitbart.com
Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten has warned that America is collapsing under Biden because of the ‘woke’ crap being embraced by the Democratic Party.
“You have a Democrat party that doesn’t respect anything but the latest woke fashion trend and that’s to the destruction of America,” Rotten, also known as John Lydon, told the UK Times in a recent interview.
Speaking of Joe Biden, Lydon said “I’m watching America now collapse because of the Biden nonsense.”
Lydon slammed the Democrats’ and “mainstream media” accusation that the GOP is the party of “rednecks.” Especially in the era of Trump, Republicans are just “regular working people,” and not the “redneck, toting, moronic race haters” that liberals claim,” Lydon said.
“They’re Donald Trump supporters. They work hard for their families, and they want to be respected. People have been so misled into hating a human being — Trump — just on the whim of the media,” Lydon explained. “Four solid years of CNN hatred has done a lot of damage to this country. He’s not a politician and why should he be; we’ve all had enough of politicians.”
Breitbart.com reports: Last year, Lydon proudly noted that he intended to vote for Donald Trump for president.
“He’s an individual thinker, I’ll give him that for a start,” Lydon said of Trump last October. “He’s not the most lovable fellow on God’s earth, but I cannot see the opposition as offering me anything by way of a solution.”
“Yes, of course, I’m voting for Trump,” Lydon added. “It’s bad person or not. I don’t want a politician running this world anymore.”
Lydon also slammed the media for characterizing Trump as a racist.
“What I dislike is the left-wing media in America are trying to smear the bloke as a racist, and that’s completely not true,” he added. “He’s a total cat amongst the pigeons … [He’s] got everybody now involving themselves in a political way. And I’ve been struggling for years to get people to wake up and do that.”

https://nworeport.me/2021/04/30/johnny-rotten-u-s-collapsing-under-biden-woke-idiots-causing-the-destruction-of-america/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum