OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "DOONT" — A Bad Lip Reading of Dune
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Severe Reactions’ to Covid Vaccines are Far More Common Than Official Data Show: Here is the Stunning New Evidence
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lethal Injection; Frontline E.R. Doctor Gives Chilling Account of Unusual Vaccine-Induced Illness
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Houston Health Department Knocks On Random Doors…Asks Residents To Give Blood Samples For COVID Antibody Study
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 11-22-21… “Western world revolts against Satanic ruling class”
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Filipino Basketball Star Roider Cabrera Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses on Court During Tournament
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italy Bans Unvaccinated From Cinemas, Restaurants, and Sports Events
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origins of the New World Order
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» California County Orders Residents to Wear Masks Inside Homes
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Just Won A Small Victory Over The New York Times
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Citizens Rage Across Europe Over Vaccine Mandates
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top ICU Doctor Suspended After Suing Hospital for Banning Life-Saving COVID Treatments
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth is Getting Around” says Doctors4covidethics
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Another Soccer Player Collapses on the Field, Former Pro and Sky News Sports Announcer Calls for Investigation
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Felony Crimes End Pharma Immunity: U.S. Criminal Conspiracy Strikes Root of Covid Nightmare
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon announces new UFO investigation unit
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mix Rosemary With Cloves ~ The Secret Nobody Will Never Tell You ~ Thank Me Later
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Panic in Austria after Police and Army rebel against Govt Repression
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Most Efficient Solar Panels of 2022
Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America”

Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America”
Date: April 30, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Johnny Rotten: “U.S. Collapsing Under Biden: Woke Idiots Causing the Destruction of America” Image-1604

Source: Breitbart.com
Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten has warned that America is collapsing under Biden because of the ‘woke’ crap being embraced by the Democratic Party.
“You have a Democrat party that doesn’t respect anything but the latest woke fashion trend and that’s to the destruction of America,” Rotten, also known as John Lydon, told the UK Times in a recent interview.
Speaking of Joe Biden, Lydon said “I’m watching America now collapse because of the Biden nonsense.”
Lydon slammed the Democrats’ and “mainstream media” accusation that the GOP is the party of “rednecks.” Especially in the era of Trump, Republicans are just “regular working people,” and not the “redneck, toting, moronic race haters” that liberals claim,” Lydon said.
“They’re Donald Trump supporters. They work hard for their families, and they want to be respected. People have been so misled into hating a human being — Trump — just on the whim of the media,” Lydon explained. “Four solid years of CNN hatred has done a lot of damage to this country. He’s not a politician and why should he be; we’ve all had enough of politicians.”
Breitbart.com reports: Last year, Lydon proudly noted that he intended to vote for Donald Trump for president.
“He’s an individual thinker, I’ll give him that for a start,” Lydon said of Trump last October. “He’s not the most lovable fellow on God’s earth, but I cannot see the opposition as offering me anything by way of a solution.”
“Yes, of course, I’m voting for Trump,” Lydon added. “It’s bad person or not. I don’t want a politician running this world anymore.”
Lydon also slammed the media for characterizing Trump as a racist.
“What I dislike is the left-wing media in America are trying to smear the bloke as a racist, and that’s completely not true,” he added. “He’s a total cat amongst the pigeons … [He’s] got everybody now involving themselves in a political way. And I’ve been struggling for years to get people to wake up and do that.”

https://nworeport.me/2021/04/30/johnny-rotten-u-s-collapsing-under-biden-woke-idiots-causing-the-destruction-of-america/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum