OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

If you have lived here between birth and death with many hundreds of men, these men have experienced something through you. But here in physical life you cannot feel that which those others felt and experienced through you, you only experience what they make you go through. After death, this is reversed, and it is essential that we should experience everything in this review that others have suffered through us. Thus we undergo the effects of the last earth existence, and the task of these years really lies in our experiencing them.
Now, while we are undergoing these effects, the experience is transformed in us into forces, and it happens in the following manner: Suppose I have offended a man, who has thereby suffered bitterly. During Kamaloka I now experience this bitterness myself. I go through it as my own experience. And while I now experience it, it makes good in me the force which must work as opposition; that is, while I undergo this bitterness, I create in myself the force to wipe away from the world this bitterness.
I thus realize all the effects of my deeds and thereby absorb the force to wipe them away. And during this time in Kamaloka — which lasts a third of the earth-life — I absorb all the forces which may be expressed as an intense longing in the now disembodied soul, to remove everything which destroys perfection by retarding the soul’s evolution.
If you ponder over this you will see that man himself makes his own Karma, that is, that he has in himself the wish to become such that everything undesirable may be wiped out. Thus is Karma prepared, during this particular time. We incorporate into our souls the force which we must take up between death and rebirth, in order to bring about in the next incarnation that configuration of our life which we are able to regard as the right one. This is how Karma is created. […]
For the positive develops out of the negative. Through insight into that which we have done, we develop the power of making compensation.
Source: Rudolf Steiner – GA 157a – The Forming of Destiny and Life after Death: LECTURE 2: ON THE FORMING OF DESTINY – Berlin, 18th November 1915

#thebodymechanic #workingoutthekinks #bridgettelyndolgoff #quantumconnectivemedicine #energymedicine #structuralmedicine #traditionalosteopath #herbalmedicine #nutritionalmedicine #medicalintuitive #stillpointtherapy #bonemarrowtherapy #Lemniscatetherapy #shamanism #anthroposophymedicine #biodynamicfarmer #thecranialmethod
https://coe-llc.com/2021/05/22/kamaloka-the-positive-develops-out-of-the-negative/

Kamaloka – The positive develops out of the negative Small632

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum