OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Seven reasons to get more magnesium
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK authorities investigate RAF plane's near-miss with a UFO
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!! YOU GOTTA BE 60% DISABLED TO GET VAX INJURY PAYMENT. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» BALLOON NEWS - THIS HAPPENED BEFORE: China Floated Balloon Over Hawaii LAST YEAR – plus MORE
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Invincible!
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Gates Behind The Bars" by Five Times August
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Satanic ‘Unholy’ Grammy Performance Presented by…Pfizer? but of course it is!!! folks need to get clued in to what is actually happening!!
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Holding them to Account for Crimes Against Humanity
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the United Nations – What Everyone Should Know!
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Has Been TERMINATED!
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 10:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Take 30 Seconds to Urge Your State Investigate COVID-19 Wrongdoing!
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Becomes First Country to Legalize Therapeutic US of MDMA and Psilcybin
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Brains at Room Temperature - Brough to you by Pfizer
BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak

BREAKING: Facebook Data Technician Morgan Kahmann Goes On Record Following Suspension as a Result of Secret Internal ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ Documents Leak C61b0201-34d0-434a-952d-f053058fc42f_4_5005_c
Coordinated censorship agenda exposed!

Project Veritas released a new video today featuring Morgan Kahmann, a Facebook whistleblower who decided to reveal his identity and go on the record after being targeted by Facebook for exposing their efforts to censor vaccine concerns on a global scale.

https://youtu.be/GWtnO2Li-HA

Kahmann is one of two Facebook insiders that came to Project Veritas with this information, and he explained in an interview how he found out about his suspension. 
“What happened was I was at work, and I got a message from my supervisor, out of the blue, basically saying ‘go ahead and wrap up your area and clean up your stuff, gather your personal belongings and meet me in a meeting room in the lobby of the building,’” Kahmann said. “They’re basically going to have me meet with the investigative team and grill me on this whole situation.”
Kahmann also explained to Project Veritas what motivated him to blow the whistle on Facebook’s wrongdoing in the first place.
“What would happen if this [Facebook Vaccine Hesitancy Comment Demotion policy] was scaled larger and scaled to Twitter and the internet as a whole is way worse than anything that could happen from me getting fired from my job,” he said. “To me, that, it far outweighs that. Because it’s about more than me. It’s about really everyone in the world.”
Before being suspended, Kahmann secured additional internal Facebook documents showing that the Big Tech giant’s “vaccine hesitancy” policy has now been fully implemented.
He says that by doing what he did, more brave patriots working inside powerful institutions will come forward when they witness corruption. 
Kahmann has officially launched a fundraising campaign on the Christian website, GiveSendGo, to support his family in these difficult times. He says it is the best form to support him now.
“I think that the main reason why people don’t want to come out [as whistleblowers] — because what if I, you know, I have two kids, I have my wife, and if I lose my job, it’s like ‘what do I do?’ But that’s less of a concern to me.”

https://cloudhedges.com/2021/05/27/breaking-facebook-data-technician-morgan-kahmann-goes-on-record-following-suspension-as-a-result-of-secret-internal-vaccine-hesitancy-documents-leak/

Thanks to: https://cloudhedges.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum