OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-X-Series 114: Deep State UFO File Wars & X-Protect!
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 4 LINK
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kiwi Church Leaders Defy Ardern’s Threats to Vaccinate or Face a $15K Fine
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: Ruling Imminent on US Appeal on Assange
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PEDO-FILE: ‘The Jeffrey Epstein Cover Up’, Pedophilia, Lies, & Ghislaine Maxwell
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Revisioning Jung’s Idea of Synchronicity
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOUTH PARK: POST COVID - A New COVID Variant Discovered
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'HUGE' MH370 breakthrough: Wreck pinpointed 4km deep in Indian Ocean, engineer claims
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Stirs Up Omicron Hysteria, Points Finger at Unvaccinated
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk: “Cryptocurrency Could Be Used On Mars”
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by Verolla

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins

Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins Empty Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

These were potato growing bins that I made for growing potatoes easily in a backyard growing operation. You could use boxes, other types of buckets.
You can take off, saw off the bottom of the bucket so that the potatoes are touching the ground, or drill large drainage holes in the bottom adding 4 inches of dirt.
Potatoes like things a bit on the bland side, bone meals can be added to the dirt. Do not overwater.
Place buckets where you want them, full sun, the base of dirt, add your potato pieces from cutting potatoes into parts of the plant, making sure at least one eye is visiable. This would be a dent like an eye where the plant would grow out of. In these potato bins, I put 6 pieces, one in the middle and 5 around.
Place a small amount of dirt with another dried carbon mix on top, lightly water. Once they start growing keep adding dried leaves, straw to the tops as they grow up. In the fall just lift the container and dump out and wa’la a bunch of easy picking potatoes.
#thebodymechanic #workingoutthekinks #bridgettelyndolgoff #quantumconnectivemedicine #energymedicine #structuralmedicine #traditionalosteopath #herbalmedicine #nutritionalmedicine #medicalintuitive #stillpointtherapy #bonemarrowtherapy #Lemniscatetherapy #shamanism #anthroposophymedicine #biodynamicfarmer #thecranialmethod
https://coe-llc.com/2021/05/28/urban-farming-backyard-potato-bins/
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins Small636

I use a 5 Gallon Bucket it is waterproof, has a lot of room to carry everything I need back and forth.
It has a lid to sit on, to write on, to put a cutting board on to chop up my herbs on-site, and can be used as a lunch table.
What do I put in my bucket: tobacco of offerings & prayer, snacks & lunch for me and my dog, drinks ( I can put ice in a bag in the bottom then add drinks and load everything on top), scissors, knife, twine, bags for plant collection (that I can leave plants in to dry if needed), pendulums for dowsing, dry zip locks for my tablet and keys, journal, a salve for (bites, cuts, rashes), cutting boards, band-aids, safety blanket and more.
#thebodymechanic #workingoutthekinks #bridgettelyndolgoff #quantumconnectivemedicine #energymedicine #structuralmedicine #traditionalosteopath #herbalmedicine #nutritionalmedicine #medicalintuitive #stillpointtherapy #bonemarrowtherapy #Lemniscatetherapy #shamanism #anthroposophymedicine #biodynamicfarmer #thecranialmethod
https://coe-llc.com/2021/05/28/what-i-use-to-do-my-wildcrafting-of-herbal-plants-gear/
Urban Farming Backyard Potato Bins Snake208

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum