OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Back To The "Gold Funding the Exchange" With The Dragon Family!
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 11:55 pm by RamblerNash

» Sense of Life
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of touch
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality cannot be established by ethical preachings (1 $ 2)
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Principle of Non-Interference
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Someone Testing to see if we are Paying attention, MOST FAILED!
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Equal importance
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Yellen Tells G20 Countries To Buy SDR's, The Dollars Days As The World Reserve Currency Are Numbered
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012

Upgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Upgrade in progress…
Posted on December 12, 2012

Upgrade in Progress

space-cosmic-Favim.com-464198

www.favim.com

As most are already aware of, today is December 12, 2012. So what happens on this day? As I always say, nobody knows for sure, we have never been through this before now. I tend to feel this will be the final day of upgrades being put into place in preparation for the final date of December 21, 2012. I think what we feel and experience will be subject to how in tune we are with what is going on. Some may feel nothing, some may feel a vague sense of something being different while others may feel the energies actually shift within themselves. I think many unknowing souls are already sensing things but just have no name to put to what they are feeling. We feel the energies from the solar flares blasting us and throwing us off-balance, perhaps we will feel some of the same, maybe even more intense. Regardless of what you do or do not feel, I hope you are able to remain calm and peaceful, opening yourself to the acceptance of all the new energy connections we will be integrating. There is no fear in what is taking place, in fact the more peace we can feel the more sure we are to create peace in our new world as it approaches. So, enjoy the day, enjoy the ride and expect nothing but accept everything. The journey is almost over. Stay in your hearts and be love. Happy upgrades :)

Afterthought: I awoke at 3:00 a.m. this morning and lay in bed until 4:00 tuning in with this new day. I went down and got breakfast and was about to start writing when I decided to go out on the Ascension Headquarters porch to see what the day was going to be like. 26 degrees out there but it did not seem cold for some reason. I went out on the open deck part of the porch and what a spectacle! It was crystal clear out and every single magnificent star was shining and blinking brightly. Orion stood out so clearly as did the Pleiades and the dippers. It was silent and dark and magical. What incredible beauty, what a wonderful way to start the day! I hope you are blessed with a spectacular day as well. It is all in how you interact with it.

Blessings to us all,

Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.comUpgrade in progress… Posted on December 12, 2012 Space-cosmic-Favim

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I too was out at 12:30 am, crystal clear sky, stars shining so brightly! The temperature was about the same, 26 degrees, but didn't feel quite that cold. It was very very beautiful and magical!

:moon:

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum