OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Charles Unleashed - ROSWELL DISCLOSURE - THE WHOLE TRUTH
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Hologram Repair Inc
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyToday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Multiple UFOs spotted in the sky of Adelaide South Australia plus MORE
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 5:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: China's Zhurong Rover Has Successfully Landed on Mars
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 2:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our Weird Dreams May Help Us Make Sense of Reality, AI-Inspired Theory Suggests
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 2:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 4 More MAGNET Videos
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Delta CEO Tells New Employees: ‘Get the Vaccine or Your Ass Is FIRED’
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stats through May 10th, 2021
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC’s Ever-Shifting Advice
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Though May 8th, 2021
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Death of Common Sense
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » PROTESTS, RIOTS & PETITIONS » Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012

Let Us Know How You Feel Today Dec 12th 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

happywelshguy

Today was supposed to be The Biggest day in the History of Mankind as we move forward in the ascension process.

I thought it may be interesting for members to provide a short post as to how they are feeling today as the planets alligned.

Personally, I spend many hours in meditation each day and yesterday I doubled my meditation time. I was saying Mantras and making decrees up to 3.0am EST today.

I personally don't feel any different than I felt yesterday

However, I had a terrible sleep and was constantly fighting with my blankets and when I woke up all sheets and blankets - were just about on the floor. (That doesn't normally happen)

This is my personal experience.

:headscratching :bounce:

Last edited by happywelshguy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hi HWG!
Thanks for your post! It is almost 12:12pm here and I am off to take a nice hot soak and meditate. I had interesting dreams also last night.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I was out last night with Hooch (Copper) about 12:30 the sky and stars were absolutely magical! Had some different types of dreams last night, and woke up feeling like I had been run over, got my shower and then the energy surge kicked in and I went like a mad dog all day long!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

terbo56
I'm watching the 'ION' channel, they have some great bands, and they have gotten together at the Madison Square Gardens, to show support and take donations for the victims of Hurricane Sandy- It is Truly awesome, Billy Joel, The Who, Eric Clapton, you name it- It is great!!I think it will be on for quite awhile- It's called 'The 12-12-12'- There's our sign!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Cool!! Now if I only had tv - ha! But I have a dog! :)

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well all in all I feel unaffected by all that was supposed to happen today. Saw some violet aura while meditating which lasted after I opened my eyes for a few seconds so that was cool. Always appreciate any purple hues in my visuals. But then mostly felt just weak and drained all day.

In a dream I was having right before I woke this morning, I was in a pub type place. I was seated at a long table with lots of others that I was not sure I knew. There was lots of noise and people partying in the background. At the table we were talking about blood type being a catalyst to picking up different energies. I have been doing a lot of back and forth with another site that features many articles on RH- blood so I think that is where this dream came from. Buy after I was thinking about it this morning, I did wonder if one of my many questions on that topic might have been answered.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum