OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'-

Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- Empty Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:41 pm

terbo56

terbo56
I know there are many of you out there that have cable tv- If you have the
'ION' channel, check it out- Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, etc, etc, There is a huge concert to benefit the 'Sandy- victims- It is excellent, and it is wild!! Celebrities are taking all your calls for donations-This is at Madison Square Gardens-It is on TV right now!! Check this out!!!!

terbo56

terbo56
Purpleskyz, you like this kind of stuff, you GOT to check this out, seriously, It is f'n great!!! :elf:

terbo56

terbo56
Lump-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hey T.

I did check it out for a bit. Noticed that this is sponsored by Chase Bank and General Electric. Interesting... I hope those 2 companies donate lots also.

Funny how the rock & rollers are always leading the charge when it comes to humanitarian efforts. Makes me proud!! So LONG LIVE ROCK & ROLL!!!!

terbo56

terbo56
That's what I'm saying- It's just friggin great, ain't it? I love this kind of stuff- Nostalgia at it's best, right? Gotta give them 100% of the credit because FEMA and the government didn't do shit-It was planned that way, and they

hauled those formaldehyded wall trailers up there just to make it look good- What a bunch of sorry Assholes-They need to eat shit and Bark at the moon, 4 all their worth, the cheap bastards- Yes, I'm pissed-The people deserve a helluva lot better than that, and you can bet your ass if it was the Government in that predicament, they'd be staying in nice, warm posh hotels and such, and at our goddamn expense- They need lethal injection as far as I'm concerned, and some will get it before this ride comes to a crashing stop, what do you wanna bet?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I think that we are in error when we put these responsibilities on the so called government. There are still people living in trailers in Louisiana. The Sandy victims will be in that state for a very long time.

We all know the gov is only there to take and never give. Hopefully this will end soon.

But the rockers at least try. So hats off to them!

terbo56

terbo56
I am in total agreement!! :cheers:

Anonymous
I totally agree with you about all the rockers doing their best, but I was pretty turned off by the event itself because it seems so Illuminati with the sponsors, the date, and little Chelsea asking everyone to send money to the victims. i watched this video a while ago (it could have been on OOM even) showing how the logos of all these major corporations had some kind of Illuminati symbolism. It was freaky.

I mean, am I jaded? I only listened to a bit of the music and it was great, but I just couldn't enjoy it thinking that it was all a big Cabal event and that, knowing the Cabal the way we do, who really believes money will end up in the hands of the people who need it? Or am I just being awful?

terbo56

terbo56
Could be a radical possibility that in some way the so called 'Cafal' may have been involved, and that thought had crossed my mind also, so you're not the only one?You are NOT awful!! We know who is, no worries!! :elf:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum