OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Heat Waves and HAARP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heat Waves and HAARP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heat Waves and HAARP Empty Heat Waves and HAARP Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Heat Waves and HAARP Haarp-1320x743

Heat Waves and HAARP
by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, Giza Death Star
June 30, 2021

My email inbox was so stuffed this past week that it was very difficult to decide what to blog about. Indeed, I’ve already done one blog this week on two different articles submitted by two different people, because I thought those articles might have been related.
Today is the same: we have two different articles submitted by two different people that might be related, and in my “high octane speculation methodology” I am going to assume that they are.
Firstly, we have the following article submitted by S.D. about a NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) recently issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA):
Is HAARP Firing Up? FAA Issues Warning About “Electromagnetic Radiation”
There’s a lot going on here, but note especially the following:
A longstanding topic of great speculation among curious minds is HAARP, a controversial Alaska-based research facility that studies the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere: the ionosphere.
HAARP (short for High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been at the center of wild speculation that its high-power radio frequency transmitter facility can control the weather. Though those claims have yet to be confirmed, conspiracy theorists say otherwise.
Before we go further, let’s stop right there and note a few things. The basic patents for HAARP were taken out by Bernard Eastland in the 1980s, and many think that it was a component of President Reagan’s Strategic Defensive Initiative (SDI), or as it was more popularly known, “Star Wars”. When those patents are actually read, two things are mentioned as possible applications for such a large ionospheric heater: missile defense, and weather modification. There’s no if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. (One can read these patents in Dr. Nick Begich’s and Jean Manning’s book, Angels Don’t Play this HAARP).
With that in mind, now consider this:
HAARP has fallen out of the news cycle in recent years for inactivity, but there’s reason to believe that it’s being fired back up for “scientific research.”
A notice to airmen (known as a NOTAM) was issued by the Federal Aviation Administration on June 17 with the beginning date of June 21 through June 25.

Heat Waves and HAARP 1j
The NOTAM places “temporary flight restrictions” around Gulkana, Alaska, where the HAARP facility is located. It reads that planes are restricted from flying in the Gulkana airspace due to “electromagnetic radiation for scientific research.”

FDC 1/6022 ZAN AK..AIRSPACE GULKANA, AK..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WI AN AREA DEFINED AS 2.5NM RADIUS OF 622333N1450902W (GKN007016.6) SFC-FL250 FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137 (A)(1) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT. TRANSIT THRU THE AIRSPACE MAY BE AUTH BY HAARP COMMAND CENTER, TEL 907-822-5497 OR FREQ 123.3. ANCHORAGE /ZAN/ ARTCC TEL 907-269-1103 IS THE FAA CDN FACILITY. DLY 0400-1730 2106210400-2106251730.
So there you have it: the FAA has placed a restriction on the airspace around Gakona, Alaska, the actual home of HAARP, indicating that there will be unusual electromagnetic radiation in the area. (While we’re at it, let’s recall those bird deaths I mentioned earlier this week: might this have something to do with them? Given the strange behaviour of birds attacking 5G towers, I wouldn’t rule it out, but time will tell.)
Now consider the following article submitted by K.M.:
‘Life-threatening’ heat wave begins in the Northwest
Now note that the Gakona-HAARP Notice to Airmen was issued on June 17th, and the heat wave alert article is updated for  June 27. According to that article, a record heat wave is expected to hit the American northwest:
A historic and “life-threatening” heat wave is underway across the Pacific Northwest, the likes of which — in terms of high temperatures and duration — has never been experienced before in that part of the country. AccuWeather forecasters are calling for record-shattering heat to linger through early week, not only making life miserable for a part of the country where air conditioning is not prevalent but also posing a significant health risk to millions.
Consecutive days of high temperatures well into the triple digits are forecast throughout parts of Oregon and Washington, which includes the Interstate 5 corridor. Both Portland, Oregon, which could see the mercury crack the 110-degree-Fahrenheit mark, and Seattle, which is expected to top 100, will see temperatures soar 30 to 40 degrees above normal. Points farther inland are likely to have temperatures balloon to above 115.
Average highs in June can be anywhere from the 70s in eastern Washington and Oregon to the 80s in western areas and into Idaho.
The dangerous heat is forecast to peak through Monday as high pressure settles in and enables temperatures to climb to new heights. (Boldface emphasis added)
To this is appended the following picture, showing the area of high pressure in the northwest, and the corresponding area of low pressure over the central plains region of the country:
Heat Waves and HAARP 2j
So how might this tie in to HAARP?
Very easily: HAARP is an ionospheric heater. That is to say, its phased antennae arrays are designed so load energy into the ionosphere, and can do so quite literally with pinpoint accuracy. Loading massive amounts of energy in such a fashion can raise the ionosphere, creating regions of low pressure, which in turn can lower it elsewhere, creating regions of high pressure, with corresponding shifts in the jet stream, all of which is visible on Accuweather’s map.  (Think of the Chinese flooding of last year and this year in connection with this.)
So in my opinion, we’re looking at weather modification here.
The question is, why would anyone want to bake the northwest, or inundate the lower plains?
This is a case of “you tell me”, but for my part, I suspect we’re looking at yet more evidence of a covert war taking place. The question is, against whom? And yes, I do think that Chinese defector story might be related to all this…
See you on the slip side…

https://truthcomestolight.com/heat-waves-and-haarp/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16

Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum