OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 4,600+ Doctors, Scientists Accuse COVID Policymakers of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Take Action: Tell Biden and Congress to Investigate Fauci’s Role in Dangerous Gain-of-Function Research
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Remdesivir Reduced Risk of Hospitalization When Given to COVID Patients Early
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence of millions of deaths and injuries from COVID Vaxxes?
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The James Webb Space Telescope Due For December Launch
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson & Johnson: 'Kids Shouldn’t Get A F*cking [COVID] Vaccine;' There are "Unknown Repercussions"
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oldest human footprints in North America found
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists display first human use of large-bandwidth wireless mind-personal computer interface
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food Shortage Has Started
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» A War for the World
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18 medicinal properties of cucumbers
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why firefighters are fighting Covid vaccine mandates
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds Dumping Haitians at Texas Gas Station
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Government Shuts Down Internet at ISP Level as Melbourne Protestors Stand Their Ground
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of Massachusetts State Troopers Resign Ahead of Deadline for State’s Mandatory Vaccine Mandate
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Lists ‘Horse Drug’ As Approved COVID Treatment
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cool Lightening Event Caught on Film
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» William Shatner is going to space, aged 90
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » “What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People

“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People (VIDEO)
Date: July 4, 2021Author: Nwo Report

“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People Image-241

Source: Cristina Laila
Joe Biden on Saturday traveled to Traverse City, Michigan to promote his gargantuan infrastructure bill that has nothing to do with infrastructure.
Biden visited a cherry farm near Antrim County with Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer and democrat senators Peters and Stabenow.
Joe Biden was lost and confused all day yesterday and had to rely on his notecards.

“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People IMG_2733

Biden veered off script when he was asked about the latest ransomware attack and he ended up threatening Vladimir Putin.
Then this happened…
“What am I doing?” asked a confused Joe Biden who was caught without his note cards while he was shaking hands with people at the orchard.
VIDEO:

“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People WLq2MOWS_normal
Kyle Martinsen
@KyleMartinsen_

"What am I doing?" asks a confused Joe Biden while shaking hands with people

“What Am I Doing?” Asks a Confused Joe Biden While Shaking Hands with People WcbmAdVgdK310KPm
3:16 PM · Jul 3, 2021

https://nworeport.me/2021/07/04/what-am-i-doing-asks-a-confused-joe-biden-while-shaking-hands-with-people-video/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum