OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Americans Nationwide Are Taking Stand Against Vaccine Mandates
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Record cold and snow expected in Northern Hemisphere
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Implications of Being Taken: The Abduction Phenomena
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Neil Shah: I just took ivermectin
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 60% of TSA Employees Refusing COVID Injection, Says Insider Source
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyToday at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Banners of the King of Hell Advance
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» STUDY: Is Aspirin the Real COVID Wonder Drug?
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by rodgerpuckett@gmail.com

» Bad-clown Rising - Take 5
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 5:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» At Least Two Dozen Lawsuits Have Been Filed Demanding Ivermectin Be Given To COVID Patients
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Unions in Major Cities Across America are Leading the Revolt Against Vaccine Mandates
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead-Calm Weather Killing Renewable Energy ‘Transition’
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Four Parasites Found in Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-111: 2022 UFO Warning!
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Final Messages – Part 1 – How the Mandates End
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through October 9th, 2021
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» OH GREAT THEY’RE PUTTING GUNS ON ROBODOGS NOW
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Needle and the Damage Done
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» William Shatner ‘overwhelmed by sadness’ while discussing spaceflight
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unearthed video shows Fauci, health experts discussing ‘China’ virus, global vaccines weeks before COVID hit
An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....  Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA.... Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere

An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA.... Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

An excerpt below from this article.......the GRINCH happened to be in CALIFORNIA....

Gingrich: I’m Not Going Anywhere

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/02/14/gingrich-im-not-going-anywhere/

"Gingrich edged out of a potentially embarrassing exchanged with Orly Taitz, a California dentist who pioneered the “birther” movement questioning whether President Barack Obama had been born in the United States and therefore eligible to be president. Taitz suggested to Gingrich that he should pursue the debunked birther agenda as a way to propel his campaign.

“Somebody who wouldn’t be good enough, who wouldn’t be certified to pick tomatoes or clean bathrooms is sitting in the White House,” Taitz told Gingrich, to gasps and some applause from the tea party audience.

Gingrich demurred and said, “I think I have enough issues to debate Obama with.”

godsfool713

godsfool713
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

yeah !! you FAT A$$!!,

Globalist GREEDY . PIG!!

Iam Glad she did that !! she has a lot of courage,

and to go up and fight MR.Zero=Hero Obama.....

Yah Help Orly FIND A HONEST JUDGE!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum