OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Consistent Inconsistencies Of The Vaccination Discussion
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» CIA Document Reveals Astronauts Conducted Telepathy Experiments in Space
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» The MH 17 False Flag…One of Many
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Must Watch! Thousands March in France as Nationwide Opposition to Covid ID Shows No Signs of Fizzling Out
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tsunami sirens sound in Alaska after 7th largest earthquake in US history hits off coast
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Tokyo Olympics plus MORE
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: August
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster - Thanksgiving: The Day After
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two Americas, Two Different Belief Systems
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catholic Charities Caught Violating Executive Order
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide opeN - HE IS ON THE MOVE
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oops! FDA Accidentally Reveals List of Covid Vaccine Side Effects
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Innova Medical Group Recalls Unauthorized Covid Antigen Test
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chaos In Italian Parliament As MPs Protest Mandatory Covid ‘Green Pass’
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyToday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light detected from behind a black hole
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphene Skies?
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alberta, Canada Declares COVID-19 a Common Flu
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italian MD of Breakthrough COVID Plasma-Therapy Found Hung
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Dive and D5 Update 7-28-21
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Says Vaccinated May Be as Likely to Spread COVID as Unvaxxed
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Decipher Blood Groups of Neanderthals and Denisovans
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!!

I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What To Do When A Psychopath Knocks On Your Door

Posted byrowanman28July 9, 2021

https://youtu.be/k29PCOFXSKc

I don’t know if I mentioned this before, or if you heard me, you may not have heard me if you been using corporate censored social media, because I been banned from speaking there freely a full year now.
I’m not taking any vaccines ever again, they are made by psychopaths who either want to kill you, sterilize you, or make you sick for the rest of your life to make you a permanent lifelong customer of big pharma.
They like making money, making people sick, and killing people, because they’re psychopaths and sociopaths, literal Satanists and eugenicists who believe they need to reduce the population of the world, or like to tell people it’s necessary.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! Bd9afea1595bce21aebf6a8a2be28b88
There’s no other aspect to it, there’s no logical reason why they would be offering children free ice cream, donuts, french fries, stories read to them by pedophile drag queens, if they can stick their poison injection into them.
They were not at risk, most people are not at risk, every single thing they said is a lie, they were never trustworthy to begin with, and only brainwashed, mind controlled slaves with cognitive dissonance do not understand that by now.
Due to the Chinese style totalitarian censorship of truth, which they admitted they were doing if it caused vaccine hesitancy, some people don’t know that they have been injecting people with magnetic graphene oxide nanoparticles which could make you magnetic, apart from causing side effects like thousands of deaths and millions of injuries.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! No-vampires
They don’t understand that the greatest fear that informed people had for the last year and a half was the military turning up to force these experimental injections of painful death on the public, and so they might turn up knocking on doors expecting not to get shot.
This probably isn’t going to happen, or in other words, they probably are going to get shot in some number, if they’re pushing these injections of experimental poison by force, which is forced medical experimentation, a violation of the Nuremberg code, treason and a legitimate reason to shoot them in self defense.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! Dracula-vlad-the-impaler-and-vampire-stories-by-piers-midwinter-14-638
Some would say that it’s best not to shoot them unless you absolutely have to, but my opinion is you absolutely had to kill them all before they attacked the world with biological and chemical weapons, which I was telling people a decade ago, but you didn’t listen, so you get this.
They told you they were going to do it for years, they told you they lied about everything, the masks had graphene oxide in them as well and were recalled after they forced you to wear them, while also admitting they don’t work before they said you had to wear them.
The tests didn’t work, they banned the cure, they told you the virus was from nature, and it wasn’t, it was the guy who bragged on video about doing gain of function on coronaviruses from bats in the Wuhan lab who published that paper, and the inventor of mRNA said these injections are not safe for humans.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! 1114882-cal-thomas-quote-it-is-easier-to-drive-a-stake-through-the-heart
This was based on his knowledge of the experimentation on lab mice, which is what people are now, if they’re stupid enough not to realize that anyone who lies about the fact they made people literally magnetic and called them crazy and censored them for telling people what they did, are psychopaths.
Psychopathic terrorists, war criminals, perhaps literal Satanists, and I make no excuses whatsoever for anyone who cannot verify the endless proof of their psychopathy, this is about control, it’s not about a virus.

https://youtu.be/HD6wNZ2Xmi0

https://thefascistnewworldorder.com/2021/07/09/what-to-do-when-a-psychopath-knocks-on-your-door/

Thanks to: https://thefascistnewworldorder.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Arizona Sen. Wendy Rogers and Rep. Mark Finchem Say HELL NO to Biden’s Door-to-Door Vaccine Gestapo
Date: July 9, 2021Author: Nwo Report  0 Comments  
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! Image-467
Source: Nworeport
Arizona state senator Wendy Rogers and state representative Mark Finchem are drawing the line in the sand with regards to the door-to-door vaccine gestapo proposed yesterday by the Biden regime.
In his latest ghastly overreach, Biden announced on Tuesday that he will be sending thugs door-to-door in an attempt to coerce more Americans into submitting to the experimental and possibly deadly COVID-19 jab. Finchem and Rogers say that constitutional remedies will be taken to stop this heinously invasive proposal from ever coming to Arizona.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN!!! Image-469
Big League Politics reported about Biden’s pathetic attempt to push more Americans into getting a vaccine that the public is quickly realizing is dangerous and largely unnecessary:
In a recent claim that disturbed Americans across the nation, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the Biden administration intends to go ‘door-to-door’ to the houses of Americans who have not taken a COVID-19 vaccine…
“The president will outline five areas his team is focused on to get more Americans vaccinated,” Psaki said. “One, targeted community, by door-to-door outreach to get remaining Americans vaccinated by ensuring they have the information they need on how safe and accessible the vaccine is.”
The statement comes about a year and a half after ‘fifteen days to slow the spread’, with over 58% of American adults currently fully vaccinated. 
GOP Operative Caleb Hull shared the video on Twitter, prompting a flurry of responses…
“So, how do they know who has and has not been vaccinated?” wrote one user.
Another user replied, expressing discontent with social and political pressures pushed on her to get a COVID-19 shot.
“How insistent will they be? I have a lot of pressure from my coworkers who are all vaccinated. I don’t want it and don’t want any more pressure.”
A third user, seemingly defending Psaki wrote “That’s not at all what she said. She said they’re going to do community outreach programs where they go door to door – that means to EVERYONE – to make sure people have information regarding vaccine safety & effectiveness.” 
Concerns of government tracking of private medical information whether it be through “vaccine passports” or another medium have been raised by many, with the White House emphatically denying it as part of their agenda.”
Finchem and Rogers are two heroes in the Arizona legislature who Republican lawmakers nationwide could certainly learn a lot from. Finchem is currently running for Secretary of State in Arizona on a platform to root out Democrat election fraud.

https://nworeport.me/2021/07/09/arizona-sen-wendy-rogers-and-rep-mark-finchem-say-hell-no-to-bidens-door-to-door-vaccine-gestapo/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum