OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

President Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of "Killing People" - Here's His Response

Posted on:
Thursday, July 22nd 2021 at 3:45 am
Written By:
[url=https://www.greenmedinfo.com/gmi-blogs/sayer ji]Sayer Ji, Founder[/url]
This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2021
Visit our Re-post guidelines

This week, The White House and President Biden singled out the free speech of 12 individuals claiming it was responsible for the failures of this administration to meet vaccination goals, implying that citizens do not have a right to make informed choices about their health, and are not able to discern what information is useful and valid in making those choices.
“Truth is stranger than fiction,” has never been a more resonant phrase for me than at this moment in my life. Two days ago, I watched with some surprise President Biden make the following defamatory statement specifically against me, my wife, Dr. Kelly Brogan, and 10 other health rights advocates:  
 "Facebook isn't killing people -- these 12 people are out there giving misinformation. Anyone listening to it is getting hurt by it. It's killing people. It's bad information,
For context, President Biden was walking back his comments from a day earlier when he proclaimed that Facebook was “killing people” due to their failture to fully deplatform 12 individuals, myself included, in a manner directed by a shadowy foreign organization calling themselves The Center for Countering Digital Hate.

In making these defamatory remarks, he not only placed a target on me and my wife, American citizens, who in our defense have spent a good portion of our lives intending to help and not hurt people, but theoretically also anyone who openly questions or discusses the alleged safety of experimental medical interventions and/or refuses to participate in such interventions without access to adequate safety and efficacy data, i.e. the so-called “vaccine hesitant.”
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" Presi
Clearly, President Biden doesn’t know me, my beloved wife Kelly, or those he accuses of atrocious crimes against humanity  -- the so-called “disinformation dozen” -- nor is he familiar with our core advocacies which center on internationally accepted medical ethical principles like informed consent, or parental rights and bodily sovereignty (e.g. my body, my choice), and which the vast majority of the world’s citizenry support.   
“I believe what we are standing for is actually very basic, and a common concern for the majority of Americans, if not most citizens worldwide. We want free access to information and open discussion on both the merits and shortcomings of medical interventions like vaccination, without which informed consent, parental rights, free speech, and the democratic process itself would not be possible.” ~ Sayer Ji
In fact, he and his Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, who recently declared a ‘War on COVID Misinformation,” reference as a primary source of their dehumanizing accusations an organization that goes by the highly Orwellian name, the Center for Countering Digital Hate, and which has been a continual source of defamatory attacks against prominent health freedom advocates over the course of the past year, and which only yesterday, the Senator Hawley called out as a 'foreign dark money group' who should reveal their funding sources.

Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" YqXTdt3v_normal

Josh Hawley

@HawleyMO

For days now, the Biden’s Administration has said 12 people are “guilty” of spreading #COVID19 “misinformation” on social media. Who compiled this list for them? The Center for Countering Digital Hate. A foreign dark money group

Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" V7DKP4iV?format=jpg&name=small

Majority of Covid misinformation came from 12 people, report finds
CCDH finds ‘disinformation dozen’ have combined following of 59 million people across multiple social media platforms

theguardian.com

9:11 AM · Jul 20, 2021

There have been previous attempts by independent journalists to explore and expose the CCDH's true agenda and origins, with the most relevant work published in a two part Off-Guadian expose' titled, "The Center for Cancel Culture and Digital Hypocrisy Part 1 and Part 2," wherein CCDH itself is called out for: 
“….meet[ing] the Commission on Countering Extremism’s definition of so called hateful extremists.”
I believe that "hateful extremists" is an increasingly apt description of CCDH, given how their work is now catalyzing and fomenting hate speech (now by the White House itself) against law-abiding citizens speaking out against compulsory medical procedures and related inhumane practices, such as the mandatory masking of children in our schools, despite the well-known adverse physical and psychological harms these are causing en masse. 
Indeed, in an article I wrote over a year ago titled, "Vaccine Extremism, Hate Speech, and the Well-Beaten Path Towards Genocide," I anticipated attacks against those in the health rights movement would escalate to the point of violence if the dehumanizing tactics against us were not more rapidly brought into the light of consciousness. 
Thankfully, there are some encouraging signs that the public is growing increasingly immune to the types of astroturfing campaigns CCDH and those they collude with within intelligence agencies, and the medical, pharmaceutical, media industries are expending immense resources to architect and execute.

WE ARE FAR MORE THAN 12.....WE ARE MILLIONS. PLEASE STAND WITH US TODAY

Given the unprecendented circumstances we all face, I urge you to stand with me in sending a clear message to President Biden, the Surgeon General, and our elected officials that this movement is far larger than just me, or twelve people. There are, in fact, millions MORE THAN 12 people asking questions, standing up for informed choice, and willing to take a stand in exercising their basic human, civil, religious, and Constitutional rights. They need to hear this from you, and it's easy to TAKE ACTION HERE
Whack Job Biden Accuses Sayer Ji of GreenMed Info (and 11 others) of "Killing People" Stand(1)
Lend Your Voice: There are MORE THAN 12
I also want to personaly thank everyone who has reached out in support, in these trying times, as your well wishes, prayers, and concern are a source of continual encouragement and protection in the efforts I make in continuing my mission of providing you information that will empower you and your loved ones to take full control of your health destinies.
Together, I am confident, we will perservere and seeing a more beautiful world our hearts know is possible* come into being in our lives! 
Kind regards, 
Sayer Ji, 
Founder of Greenmedinfo
Co-Founder of Stand for Health Freedom
Author of REGENERATE
P.S. We are now universally deplatformed via social media outlets, and could use your help in sharing this article. Please forward it to friends, family, and those who share your values! Also, consider becoming a member of our increasingly coherent and supportive tribe of Greenmedinfo supporters. As a 100% user-supported, ad-free platform, we rely completely on our members and donations to continue to provide our service.
*The title of my friend Charles Eisenstein's great book.

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/president-biden-accuses-sayer-ji-killing-people-heres-his-response2?utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%20July%2022nd%3A%20We%20Are%20More%20Than%2012%20%28RpQ4vj%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_kx=YPOMZurf2f19RDwlRVyC9GmNQU1HLZ48evU7FVj95d4qRfmO-Jhj34yOtgu2VqRG.K2vXAy

Thanks to: https://www.greenmedinfo.com

https://youtu.be/elsGKzGB08c

https://youtu.be/fcj2-7YUabA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum