OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA

Posted on Saturday, 24 July, 2021

Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA News-uri-geller-2

Uri Geller certainly has some wild stories to tell. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Mark Pilkington
Celebrity spoon-bender Uri Geller claims that he saw 'refrigerated aliens' during his time working with NASA.
The controversial illusionist, whose psychic feats have often been met with a significant degree of skepticism, has made a number of 'out there' claims over the years and maintains that his abilities have been responsible for bringing about all manner of election results and sporting achievements.

Back in the early 1970s, he was investigated by US intelligence which concluded, according to a declassified report, that he "demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."

Geller also claims to have worked with NASA, where he struck up a friendship with astronaut Edgar Mitchell and even met Wernher von Braun - the aerospace engineer who worked on developing rocket technology for Nazi Germany before being recruited by the US at the end of World War II.

"He said he heard about my powers and told me that if he took his wedding ring off his finger and put it in the palm of his hand and I'd be able to bend it while it's there, he'd believe me," Geller told The Jerusalem Post.

"And I did - completely."

Seemingly impressed by Geller's abilities, von Braun invited him to his office where he opened a safe and presented him with a very strange piece of metal.

"It was breathing, three-dimensional and a color I had never seen before, but it was metal," said Geller. "I put my hand on it, and I realized right away that it wasn't from this planet. Von Braun said I was right - and that it was from a crashed UFO."

Von Braun then took him to an unmarked building in which there was a refrigerated room.

Geller wouldn't disclose exactly what was being kept there, but the implication was obvious.

"This, though, is my redline," he said.

"I can't tell you what I saw there. But use your imagination. What could they have been refrigerating?"

Source: Jerusalem Post

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/349117/uri-geller-claims-that-he-saw-aliens-at-nasa
Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum