OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

August 9, 2021 by Chief Visionary Officer & Founder

“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant | Trending Politics

“They Can’t Arrest All of Us”: Rand Paul Makes Rallying Cry For New Potential Lockdowns in Viral Rant Screen-shot-2021-08-09-at-8.22.25-am

“It’s time for us to resist,” U.S. Senator Ron Paul asserted to his fellow Americans.
“They can’t arrest all of us. They can’t keep all of your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they might keep closed or might ought to keep closed,” Paul said. “We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.”
“Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine,” Paul added. “We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screenings and testings so you can continue your drunk-with-power rein over the Capitol.”
Paul went on to say that that Americans should not accept “anti-science” positions from the Biden administration, adding that he will “stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work in person.”
Paul also mention the importance of getting children back to school, stating that “every adult who works in schools has either had the vaccine or had their chance to get vaccinated.”
“Children are falling behind in school, and are being harmed physically and psychologically by the tactics that you have used to keep them from the classroom during the last year. We won’t allow it again,” Paul said. “If a school system attempts to keep the children from full-time, in-person school, I will hold up every bill with two amendments. One to defund them, and another to allow parents the choice of where the money goes for their child’s education.”
“Do I sound fed up to you? That’s because I am. I’m not a career politician. I practiced medicine for 33 years. I graduated from Duke Medical School, I’ve worked in emergency rooms, I’ve studied immunology and virology, and I ultimately chose to become an eye surgeon,” Paul added.
Paul also unleashed on Dr. Anthony Fauci.
“I’m not the only one who is fed up,” Paul continued. “I can’t go anywhere these days without people coming up and thanking me for standing up for them. Whether I’m at work, or at events in Kentucky, at airports, in restaurants, or in stores, people thank me for taking a stand. They thank me for standing up for actual science. For standing up for freedom. For standing against mandates, lockdowns, and bureaucratic power grabs.”
“I think the tide is turning as more and more people are willing to stand up. I see stories from across the country of parents standing up to the unions and school boards,” Paul said. “I see brave moms standing up and saying, ‘My kids need to go back to school in-person.’ I see members of Congress refusing to comply with Petty Tyrant Pelosi. We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children? Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not? Not this time. I choose freedom.”
Source: Trending Politics

https://libertyinternational.wordpress.com/2021/08/09/they-cant-arrest-all-of-us-rand-paul-makes-rallying-cry-for-new-potential-lockdowns-in-viral-rant-trending-politics/

Thanks to: https://libertyinternational.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum