Date: September 13, 2021Author: Nwo Report
Source: Strange Sounds
In the age of the Great Reset, it is time to have another look at another globalist project: the Georgia Guidestones, a set of commandments whose hour, it seems, has come.
On a high hill in Elbert County, Georgia, stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments in eight different languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
The message of the Georgia Guidestones1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
A shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages’ scripts, Babylonian cuneiform, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs: ‘Let these be guidestones to an age of reason’.
The Guidestones are located in close proximity to what the Cherokee Indians called ‘Al-yeh-li A lo-Hee’—the center of the world.
The monument is commonly known as the Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Like the ancient Stonehenge of England, the Guidestones serve as a celestial clock, recording the passage of time through special features. The monument has been described as ‘a highly engineered structure that flawlessly tracks the sun’.
‘Built to survive the apocalypse, the Georgia Guidestones are not merely instructions for the future—the massive granite slabs also function as a clock, calendar, and compass.
The monument sits at the highest point in Elbert County and is oriented to track the sun’s east-west migration year-round.’
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me