OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dr Peter McCullough lecture on the State of COVID treatment.
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

»  White Rage??
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Puddles Shares Quarantine Tips
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Funeral Director Courageously Exposes Ongoing “Covid” Crimes Against All of Humanity: “Delta Variant” IS Vaccine Damage
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyToday at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Helpful Rulings For Those Declining Vaccination
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why the Biden COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Unconstitutional
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soundtrack for the Apocalypse
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Death by Government
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - BANG vs WIMPER
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - It's WooTyme - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX launches four space tourists into orbit
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Black Triangle UFO getting struck by lightning in Itaquaquecetuba, Brazil plus MORE
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Whistleblower: Washington Nursing Home Patient Dies After Being Given a ‘Chemical Restraint’
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci Boasts “Heck, no, I haven’t been vaccinated”
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» A new problem for the stricken Nuclear Plant Fukushima
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» German chief pathologist raises alarm over fatal Covid vaccine injuries: “Vaccine causes death in 30-40% of newly vaccinated”.
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 9-13-21… “Fake Biden Regime Begs China for Money as 9/30 Payments Deadline Looms”
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Officials Say Most People Don’t Need Vaccine Boosters
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK to COVID Jab Kids Despite Growing Proof It is Killing Children
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Micrographs Reveal Graphene Oxide and Parasites in the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID Vaccine
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » PROTESTS, RIOTS, PETITIONS & RESISTANCE » Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates

Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates
Date: September 13, 2021Author: Nwo Report  

‘I am appalled at some of the absolute dictator-like things we are seeing from the Federal Government, and several of the State Governments.’

Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates Image-1177

Source: Nworeport
An Arkansas sheriff’s department says it will not enforce vaccine mandates on its staff after the Biden administration last week issued Covid-19 vaccination requirements through the US Labor Dept.
In a statement released via social media Friday, Cleburne County Sheriff Chris Brown rejected the imposition of vaccine mandates, which he compared to “dictator-like” behavior.
“I am appalled at some of the absolute dictator-like things we are seeing from the Federal Government, and several of the State Governments,” Sheriff Brown wrote.
Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Vaccine Mandates 241681554_4408623945859061_2136125105616853768_n-723x1024
“It is absolute tyranny, and completely abhorrent. It flies in the face of everything our country has always stood for, and is only furthering the damage and division done to the people of this wonderful nation.”
Brown says vaccines come down to a matter of personal choice and freedom.
“It is in that defense and the defense of individual liberty that the Cleburne County Sheriff’s Office has not, and will not mandate the COVID vaccine for any of our employees,” Sheriff Brown declared. “Just like with the flu shot, their choice to get vaccinated or not is theirs and theirs alone, and we respect their decisions.”
The sheriff continued: “I am not pro-vaccine, and I am not anti-vaccine. I am pro-freedom, and I am for each person’s ability and responsibility to decide for themselves (in conjunction with their doctor) whether or not to get the vaccine.”
The sheriff concluded with a call for politicians and public servants to remember they serve the people.
“It’s time for our politicians and other public servants to stand up and remember that their first responsibility is to protect people’s rights, not to run their lives.”
As the Covid tyranny ramps up, it’s more important than ever that people in positions of power stand up for the rights of the citizens who have placed trust in them.
Read the sheriff’s letter in-full below:
Since March of 2020, we have seen much controversy over COVID, mandates, restrictions, lockdowns, vaccines, and a number of other things. We have watched as this topic has divided families, friends, and coworkers. We have seen an unprecedented amount of division, hate, and contention among Americans. With the rollout of the COVID vaccines, that division has become more and more widened, and the vitriol more intense between those who believe in the vaccines, those who don’t, and those who are undecided.
As law enforcement officers, our first duty and what we swear an oath to, is to support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Arkansas. It is in that defense and the defense of individual liberty that the Cleburne County Sheriff’s Office has not, and will not mandate the COVID vaccine for any of our employees. Just like with the flu shot, their choice to get vaccinated or not is theirs and theirs alone, and we respect their decisions.
I am not pro-vaccine, and I am not anti-vaccine. I am pro-freedom, and I am for each person’s ability and responsibility to decide for themselves (in conjunction with their doctor) whether or not to get the vaccine.
I am appalled at some of the absolute dictator-like things we are seeing from the Federal Government, and several of the State Governments. It is absolute tyranny, and completely abhorrent. It flies in the face of everything our country has always stood for, and is only furthering the damage and division done to the people of this wonderful nation.
CS Lewis said this: “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
It’s time for our politicians and other public servants to stand up and remember that their first responsibility is to protect people’s rights, not to run their lives.

https://nworeport.me/2021/09/13/sheriff-refuses-to-enforce-vaccine-mandates/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum