OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Covid: Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Exposed
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret Language of Trees
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: Dr. Joseph Farrell Nazis In Space: Von Braun JFK And The UFO Invasion Op
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NY Pharmacist Is Fired After Refusing to Administer Experimental Biological Agents Without Informed Consent
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts: The False Idea of Who You Are
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World Has Had Enough of Bill Gates
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End Of Crypto Currencies
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CHIME Telescope Discovers 535 New Fast Radio Bursts
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Fifth Dimension by Anna Von Reitz
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1,295 DEAD in UK Following COVID Bioweapon Shots – Italy Halts AstraZeneca Shots After Teen Dies
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Censored in the Corporate Media Hundreds of Medical Professionals Speak Out on Medscape Forum Warning about Dangers of COVID Injections
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 7 Tiny Little Things that Will Change your Life
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 6/07/2021 - War Intensifies as Cabal Takes Aim at Returning Trump
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster - Does Human 'Civilization' Deserve to Survive?
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Air Force Pilot Breaks Down UFO Footage
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFOs flying over Lake Michigan in Chicago plus MORE
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge, blinking star spotted near galactic core
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHO’s Chief Scientist Served With Legal Notice for Disinformation and Suppression of Evidence
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Analyst Exposes HUGE Number of COVID Vax Injuries/Deaths!
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Neptune-Like Exoplanet Found Circling Nearby Red Dwarf
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 8:09 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER »  AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES

AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=210

Dec 9, 2012

Steve,I tried to send an article you posted to everyone on my e-mail list. It was the rumor that Marine wives are being told to to stock up on supplies. AOL wouldn't let me send it.
In the past they have censored controversial e-mails and tried to keep me from sending them. Usually it happened during the run up to the 2008 or 2012 election when I sent something critical of BHO.
This time I tried every trick I could to get the email to go. I tried sending to one person at a time, and finally the worst case option that has always worked in the past. I sent the email to myself and tried to forward it to one person at a time. NOTHING WORKED. I finally sent everyone an email telling them to watch for something from my Hotmail address and I sent it from there.
If AOL is so determined to censor that article and keep me from sending it, I can't help but wonder if there is something of substance to the rumor.[/size]
[size=18]Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:00 PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum