OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil plus MORE
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People of Ireland Say 'No More' to the Lunatics Running the Asylum
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supreme Court Sides With Biden, Dismisses Trump Administration’s Pending ‘Sanctuary City’ Cases
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Families Burn Masks Outside State Capitol To Protest Lockdowns — Liberals Melt Down
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry cray cray Cassidy - The Whole Lie and Nothing But the Lies
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The U.S. Economy Is Rigged
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» eROSITA X-Ray Telescope Spots Enormous Supernova Remnant
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Healthcare Workers Rebel Against Covid Vaccine En Masse
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioethics and the New Eugenics
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 1265 DEAD 25,212 Injuries Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Best of TS Caladan Video
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gab’s Torba Looking Into ‘Buying Our Own Bank’ After 4th Bank Ban In 4 Weeks
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Spider Bytes
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If You Want to Understand Why 5000 National Guardsmen Are Still in DC, Read the Indictment of Oath Keepers Involved in the Capitol Riot
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Bogota, Colombia plus MORE
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Solar Wind Stream is Heading for Earth - Geomagnetic Storm Watch - March 6, 2021
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Aide Doug Band Flips, Implicates Boss in Pedophile Ring Probe
 AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER »  AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES

AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=210

Dec 9, 2012

Steve,I tried to send an article you posted to everyone on my e-mail list. It was the rumor that Marine wives are being told to to stock up on supplies. AOL wouldn't let me send it.
In the past they have censored controversial e-mails and tried to keep me from sending them. Usually it happened during the run up to the 2008 or 2012 election when I sent something critical of BHO.
This time I tried every trick I could to get the email to go. I tried sending to one person at a time, and finally the worst case option that has always worked in the past. I sent the email to myself and tried to forward it to one person at a time. NOTHING WORKED. I finally sent everyone an email telling them to watch for something from my Hotmail address and I sent it from there.
If AOL is so determined to censor that article and keep me from sending it, I can't help but wonder if there is something of substance to the rumor.[/size]
[size=18]Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:00 PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum