OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.” [VIDEO]

Date: November 10, 2021Author: Nwo Report

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  Image-496

Source: Nworeport
On Saturday morning, James O’Keefe was awoken to the FBI banging on his door to conduct a predawn raid at his home as a continuation of an investigation surrounding Ashley Biden’s diary. O’Keefe was thrown against a wall, handcuffed, and forced to allow the confiscation of many confidential reporter notes and source identities.
In a Fox News interview, O’Keefe described the events of this raid:
“There were 10 FBI agents with a battering ram… they turned me around, handcuffed me, and threw me against the hallway. I was partially clothed in front of my neighbors. They confiscated my phone, they raided my apartment. On my phone were many of my reporter’s notes, a lot of my sources unrelated to this story, and a lot of confidential donor information to our news organization”.

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  ByPSPUyg_normal

The Dirty Truth (Josh)
@AKA_RealDirty

James O’Keefe explains the predawn raid on his house Saturday morning.

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  2Vt4wGHgzh9Qv26F
8:47 PM · Nov 8, 2021

The raid on O’Keefe’s house followed a series of FBI raids on former and current Project Veritas journalists just days prior.
The FBI has reportedly been conducting these searches to recover a diary that is rumored to belong to Ashley Biden, which O’Keefe insists his organization turned over to law enforcement after being unable to verify the journal’s validity.
O’Keefe has expressed his concern for the extreme and unprecedented violation of his First Amendment rights. “Journalists everywhere have to rise up,” implored O’Keefe in his Fox News interview, “because we broke no laws here. If they can do it to me, they can do it to anybody.”

https://nworeport.me/2021/11/10/james-okeefe-10-fbi-agents-handcuffed-me-and-threw-me-against-the-hallway-partially-clothed-in-front-of-my-neighbors-video/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum