OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Spin on the Reason for the Tyre Nichols Beating Death
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Algae That Might Save Earth’s Coral Reefs
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drug Safety Expert Calls For Immediate Suspension of COVID Shots: Causing ‘Deaths of Young People and Children
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former UA Swimming Standout Ty Wells Dies at 23
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Junior Varsity Basketball Player Suffers Seizure and Cardiac Arrest During Game
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Synchronicity’, Is The Universe Trying To Tell You Something?
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington D.C. Court Dismisses Jan. 6 Civil Charges Against Roger Stone
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  #COVID19 origin: “Most read propaganda paper ever”
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» University in shock as Thesis written by ChatGPT was Approved. AI-powered bot did 2 years work in 23 hours
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Apparently Thinks Twitter Is a "Flaming Dumpster Rolling Down the Street"
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Groundhog Day is an astronomy holiday
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AI identifies possible alien technosignatures in deep space
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Make Shocking Discovery Under Antarctica’s Ice
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» FEBRUARY UFO NEWS ~ The Bonnybridge Files - The town with the most UFO sightings in the world plus MORE
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch The EMF Hazards Summit Here For FREE
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Weighs Break With Centuries-Old Policy Of Neutrality
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» "It's Time For The Scientific Community To Admit We Were Wrong About COVID & It Cost Lives"
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Digital Billboard Outside Pfizer HQ Shows Director’s ‘Mutated Virus’ Comments on Repeat
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer execs tip their hand
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Mexico DA officially charges Alec Baldwin with manslaughter over 'Rust' shooting
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» House Votes To End COVID-19 Emergency
James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.” [VIDEO]

Date: November 10, 2021Author: Nwo Report

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  Image-496

Source: Nworeport
On Saturday morning, James O’Keefe was awoken to the FBI banging on his door to conduct a predawn raid at his home as a continuation of an investigation surrounding Ashley Biden’s diary. O’Keefe was thrown against a wall, handcuffed, and forced to allow the confiscation of many confidential reporter notes and source identities.
In a Fox News interview, O’Keefe described the events of this raid:
“There were 10 FBI agents with a battering ram… they turned me around, handcuffed me, and threw me against the hallway. I was partially clothed in front of my neighbors. They confiscated my phone, they raided my apartment. On my phone were many of my reporter’s notes, a lot of my sources unrelated to this story, and a lot of confidential donor information to our news organization”.

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  ByPSPUyg_normal

The Dirty Truth (Josh)
@AKA_RealDirty

James O’Keefe explains the predawn raid on his house Saturday morning.

James O’Keefe: “10 FBI Agents… handcuffed me and threw me against the hallway… partially clothed in front of my neighbors.”  2Vt4wGHgzh9Qv26F
8:47 PM · Nov 8, 2021

The raid on O’Keefe’s house followed a series of FBI raids on former and current Project Veritas journalists just days prior.
The FBI has reportedly been conducting these searches to recover a diary that is rumored to belong to Ashley Biden, which O’Keefe insists his organization turned over to law enforcement after being unable to verify the journal’s validity.
O’Keefe has expressed his concern for the extreme and unprecedented violation of his First Amendment rights. “Journalists everywhere have to rise up,” implored O’Keefe in his Fox News interview, “because we broke no laws here. If they can do it to me, they can do it to anybody.”

https://nworeport.me/2021/11/10/james-okeefe-10-fbi-agents-handcuffed-me-and-threw-me-against-the-hallway-partially-clothed-in-front-of-my-neighbors-video/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum