OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs EmptyYesterday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs

Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs
December 10, 2021

Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs News-ufo-hover

UFOs are becoming a major focus for the intelligence community. Image Credit: PD - Max Pixel
New defense legislation plans have also called for the introduction of a rapid response team to investigate UFO reports.
It might sound like something out of the 'X-Com' video game series, yet these latest proposals are in fact the real deal and call, not only for the rapid investigation of UFO cases, but also for any recovered technology to be reverse-engineered.

The proposals, which were included in the text of the annual defense authorization bill, outline the formation of teams of intelligence experts who would be called out to investigate cases of military UFO sightings.

Such investigations will include collecting and analyzing data about the encounter as well as recovering any materials that happen to have been found in conjunction with the sighting.

The bill goes ever further than this, stipulating that Pentagon officials must also work together with the scientific community to understand any object that exceeds the "known state of the art in science or technology."

There are even plans to "replicate any such advanced characteristics and performance", or in other words, to reverse-engineer it.

"Protecting our national security interests means knowing who and what are flying in US airspace," said Rep. Ruben Gallego.

"Right now, our system of tracking and identifying UAPs is scattered throughout the Department of Defense and other departments and agencies of the federal government."

Source: Military.com
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/353383/pentagon-draws-up-plans-to-reverse-engineer-ufos
Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

bigdog2aton

They've already done that, catch up...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lol I will do my best but please forgive me if I drop a ball here and there.

Pentagon draws up plans to reverse-engineer UFOs DbPE

Feel free to post important news that I may have missed too. My limited time is mostly centered on the covid bullshit atm. :)  Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum