OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FDA Suddenly Pulls Monoclonal Antibody Treatment EUAs: ‘They are Not a Substitute for Vaccination’
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic Gymnast dies right after Covid Vaccination – and the Media says: “Anti-vaxxer dies from Covid.”
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile in Wisconsin...
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truth is Not a Conspiracy
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dan Price
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We The People
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Father, Whose Doctor Said the Vaccine Could Kill Him, Denied Life-Saving Care For Not Taking Covid Jab
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planet Lockdown: A Documentary
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Military Vaxx Data Rocks DC: Catastrophic Injury Toll Exposed at Sen Johnson Hearing
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS & Vaccines: What Media Will Never Tell You! by DH Jetson/TS Caladan
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyToday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Detect Rare 'Missing Link' Black Hole in Our Closest Galactic Neighbor
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Prepared for a False Flag Alien Invasion
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Fiery Red Orb Over Brazil & Triangular Shaped UFO Over California plus MORE
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘How do you even trust them?’: Aaron Rodgers fires back at Biden after president orders QB to ‘get vaxxed’
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto man says Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine KILLED his healthy, athletic 17-year-old son
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party

In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party COVID_Revealed_logo__on_white_

And it’s here… 
I wasn’t going to do this, but I couldn’t help it… 
The countdown begins. 
I’m talking about a Weekend Watch Party!
Episodes #1-9 are going LIVE right now and you get to watch all of them for the weekend.
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party Mf1sEbZVRe1fuu1w0OclR_ZOIaHPv-290ULCVFe027Kv1PsIWVxhEaDPEkHqiywABJWFASEZCdvhIo900NppwwEJaRFBttc-An2Q67wI-r_wEKTGUJCriQls1F-tWd2MC9BrqCsk
I decided to air these episodes again because it breaks my heart when I get emails from our customer service team telling me that you had missed out.
Maybe you didn’t get to see a specific interview: Back in the beginning, in the middle of the series, or whichever interview you’re dying to see.
With the overwhelming requests, it just felt wrong to NOT give you another chance to get caught up.
After all, it is the Holiday Season… 
And I understand how vitally important it is to know these updates and to have this information. 
It’s crucial.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH EPISODES 1-9 FOR THE NEXT 36 HOURS.
So please, enjoy!

With Purpose,
Dr. Patrick Gentempo
In Case You Missed It: COVID REVEALED Episodes 1-9 Weekend Watch Party Image005

P.S. This is the last time these episodes will be open during the world premiere - after that every episode… 1-9 with their bonus interviews… comes down for good.
So, I hope you enjoy the Weekend Watch Party and catch up on every episode you missed out on or revisit ones that really spoke to you.
Either way, Happy Holidays.
P.P.S. You won’t get too many more chances to claim your own permanent copy of this amazing series…
Click here to get your copy of C0V!D Revealed before they all disappear.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum